AERCO International recently introduced its OnAER Remote Monitoring Service, which continuously monitors AERCO boiler systems in a facility and alerts staff there via e-mail to a fault occurrence or decline in equipment performance. Using cloud based technology, the service uses computer tracking to monitor, record, and analyze the boiler systems.
Early detection and alerts help avoid potential lengthy and expensive service interruption for facility managers. And the productivity and efficiency of service personnel is increased as they can arrive equipped with information about the fault. If non-critical problems are detected, facility managers can schedule service at their convenience.
The OnAER Remote Monitoring Service tracks three types of data: Heartbeat Data (Run Cycles, Temp Control, Exhaust Temp, O2 on boilers, and Flame Strength); Set-up Data/Set-up Configuration Data (Setpoint, Operating Modes, and Safety Limits); and Event Data (Warnings and Faults).
Facility managers can also obtain monthly reports generated from the data the system captures. These reports help to track performance trends, maintain reliability, reduce the cost of ownership, and identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
The service is available over secure, authorized Ethernet connections and data only travels outbound, eliminating security risks. The service does not require static IP addresses or changes to firewalls.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management