The Cost Of Doing Business: 10 Most And Least Expensive Cities In North America
What does it cost to run the same building in all major cities in North America? A new Whitestone study compares operating and maintenance (O&M) cost for a benchmark office building in all major cities across North America.
Whitestone found the highest costs for a typical office building are $18.01 USD per square foot in Honolulu, while lowest costs are $5.45 in Mexico City. The complete list of costs for all major North American cities is presented in the Whitestone Facility Operating Cost Reference 2012-2013, North America Version.
Updated annually, the reference is a source for understanding how costs vary for 74 building types and 11 types of costs, including custodial services, energy, grounds, maintenance and repair, management, pest control, refuse, road clearance, telecommunications, and water and sewer.
To order the Whitestone Facility Operations Cost Reference 2012-2013, North America Version, visit this link.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ