NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Concealed SOLIS Flushometers from Sloan
The SOLIS collection of solar powered, sensor activated, water efficient flushometers from Sloan are now available in a concealed version. With two models for water closets and two models for urinals, these flushometers offer energy savings in a vandal resistant, stainless steel wall panel.
Using photovoltaic technology, SOLIS flushometers can draw upon natural and artificial light for their power, which extends battery life. Meanwhile, the sensor activated, hands free operation enhances restroom hygiene, and True Mechanical Override (TMO) enables flushing during a power outage or as a courtesy flush (non-hold-open design prevents wasting water).
All models feature: an active infrared sensor; multi-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection; four AA alkaline back-up batteries included (six year estimated battery life); indicator lights for range adjustment and low battery; operating pressure 15psi to 100 psi; sentinel flush once every 72 hours if no user detected; and patented Sloan Smart Sense Technology that applies extended range and logic techniques.
The SOLIS water closet models both have a sensor range of 22″ to 42″, adjustable +/- 8″. There is a low consumption model (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf) and a high efficiency version (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf).
Urinal models are for use with 3⁄4″ rear spud urinals and have a sensor range of 15″ to 30″, adjustable +/- 8″. The low consumption model uses 1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf, while the high efficiency version consumes high efficiency 0.5 gpf/1.9 Lpf.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ