Industrial label system manufacturer Graphic Products has announced special pricing for companies severely impacted by Superstorm Sandy to contribute to the ongoing cleanup effort in its aftermath.
Industrial labeling systems are useful for cleanup efforts as well as marking clear evacuation routes. The DuraLabel Pro 300 can print important items as general or customized wayfinding signs, floor marking, pipe markers, hazardous waste labels, weather-resistant warning labels, and wire and cable marking.
Any organization—businesses, charities, municipalities, and government offices—qualifies for a free DuraLabel Pro 300 with purchase of $1500 in supplies, as long as the entity is located with a federally declared disaster zone because of Sandy. The supply selection can include any variety of supplies including weather-resistant, chemical-resistant, high-tack, and phosphorescent wayfinding tapes from .5 to 4 inches in width.
“With temporary facilities, cleanup efforts, and addressing safety hazards, having high-visibility signage is a big part of restoring order,” said Steve Stephenson, managing partner at Graphic Products, which manufactures the DuraLabel brand.
DuraLabel printers are used by the U.S. military and major industrial plants all over the world; supplies are used for safety, productivity, emergency wayfinding, industrial compliance, and many other industrial applications.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention