Industrial label system manufacturer Graphic Products has announced special pricing for companies severely impacted by Superstorm Sandy to contribute to the ongoing cleanup effort in its aftermath.
Industrial labeling systems are useful for cleanup efforts as well as marking clear evacuation routes. The DuraLabel Pro 300 can print important items as general or customized wayfinding signs, floor marking, pipe markers, hazardous waste labels, weather-resistant warning labels, and wire and cable marking.
Any organization—businesses, charities, municipalities, and government offices—qualifies for a free DuraLabel Pro 300 with purchase of $1500 in supplies, as long as the entity is located with a federally declared disaster zone because of Sandy. The supply selection can include any variety of supplies including weather-resistant, chemical-resistant, high-tack, and phosphorescent wayfinding tapes from .5 to 4 inches in width.
“With temporary facilities, cleanup efforts, and addressing safety hazards, having high-visibility signage is a big part of restoring order,” said Steve Stephenson, managing partner at Graphic Products, which manufactures the DuraLabel brand.
DuraLabel printers are used by the U.S. military and major industrial plants all over the world; supplies are used for safety, productivity, emergency wayfinding, industrial compliance, and many other industrial applications.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades