GE Lighting and USG Corporation have teamed up to bring facility managers and design professionals a monolithic, integrated ceiling and lighting system using products from USG’s Logix™ Ceiling System and GE’s Lumination™ LED Linear Recessed Luminaires.
These are designed and tested together, making it simpler to construct new office, retail, hotel and restaurant ceiling lighting systems.
Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires bring crisp LED illumination to the Logix Integrated Ceiling System. By concentrating lighting in narrow bands running the length of a ceiling, Logix provides design flexibility without the constraints of traditional acoustical ceilings.
GE’s Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires are available in 4′ and 5′ fixtures measuring 4″ or 6″ wide to fit Logix layouts. They consume less electricity than traditional light sources and last years longer before needing replacement.
The continuous look of Logix panels and Lumination LED lighting is ideal for environments where a clean, uncluttered ceiling appearance is desired.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades