NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Ygrene Energy Fund Partners With FNF Green LLC to Accelerate Energy Upgrade Financing
Ygrene Energy Fund, a provider of clean energy finance programs for local governments, has announced a strategic partnership with FNF Green LLC, the environmental branch of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Under the partnership, FNF Green LLC will power the Ygrene Data Report, an automated, web-based administrative platform that qualifies property owners for Ygrene’s energy upgrade financing programs in seconds. As a result, the partnership will accelerate the energy upgrade financing process and expand access to energy upgrade financing.
The Ygrene Data Report instantly populates title and financial data from FNF Green LLC for every property in Ygrene’s clean energy financing districts, ensuring that properties meet the program’s underwriting guidelines. The report enables property owners to finance loans quickly and contractors to qualify projects easily, while Ygrene’s software allows government staff to monitor their energy upgrade financing programs via web, mobile device, or in person at Ygrene Energy Centers. The automated system will be available nationally, providing critical information necessary to pre-qualify and approve properties for Ygrene’s energy upgrade loans that are repaid through property taxes.
“This exclusive partnership combines our deep property information resources with Ygrene’s powerful energy upgrade financing program, marking a step forward for energy upgrade financing,” said Michele Skupic, vice president and National Sustainability Director of FNF Green LLC. “Making all relevant information immediately available online will dramatically expand participation for property owners and contractors and will continue to bring these programs to the mainstream.”
By entering their address into the Ygrene Property Report, property owners can instantly see the exact amount of available financing to install energy and water efficiency upgrades, renewable energy, and, in Florida, wind protection projects. Data provided by FNF Green LLC also enables contractors to pre-qualify their customers, simplifying the process and accelerating clean energy adoption.
Each $100M invested in Ygrene energy upgrade financing programs creates 1,500 jobs and $250M in economic activity, while boosting property values and reducing energy costs.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ