Ygrene Energy Fund, a provider of clean energy finance programs for local governments, has announced a strategic partnership with FNF Green LLC, the environmental branch of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Under the partnership, FNF Green LLC will power the Ygrene Data Report, an automated, web-based administrative platform that qualifies property owners for Ygrene’s energy upgrade financing programs in seconds. As a result, the partnership will accelerate the energy upgrade financing process and expand access to energy upgrade financing.
The Ygrene Data Report instantly populates title and financial data from FNF Green LLC for every property in Ygrene’s clean energy financing districts, ensuring that properties meet the program’s underwriting guidelines. The report enables property owners to finance loans quickly and contractors to qualify projects easily, while Ygrene’s software allows government staff to monitor their energy upgrade financing programs via web, mobile device, or in person at Ygrene Energy Centers. The automated system will be available nationally, providing critical information necessary to pre-qualify and approve properties for Ygrene’s energy upgrade loans that are repaid through property taxes.
“This exclusive partnership combines our deep property information resources with Ygrene’s powerful energy upgrade financing program, marking a step forward for energy upgrade financing,” said Michele Skupic, vice president and National Sustainability Director of FNF Green LLC. “Making all relevant information immediately available online will dramatically expand participation for property owners and contractors and will continue to bring these programs to the mainstream.”
By entering their address into the Ygrene Property Report, property owners can instantly see the exact amount of available financing to install energy and water efficiency upgrades, renewable energy, and, in Florida, wind protection projects. Data provided by FNF Green LLC also enables contractors to pre-qualify their customers, simplifying the process and accelerating clean energy adoption.
Each $100M invested in Ygrene energy upgrade financing programs creates 1,500 jobs and $250M in economic activity, while boosting property values and reducing energy costs.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention