Ygrene Energy Fund, a provider of clean energy finance programs for local governments, has announced a strategic partnership with FNF Green LLC, the environmental branch of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Under the partnership, FNF Green LLC will power the Ygrene Data Report, an automated, web-based administrative platform that qualifies property owners for Ygrene’s energy upgrade financing programs in seconds. As a result, the partnership will accelerate the energy upgrade financing process and expand access to energy upgrade financing.
The Ygrene Data Report instantly populates title and financial data from FNF Green LLC for every property in Ygrene’s clean energy financing districts, ensuring that properties meet the program’s underwriting guidelines. The report enables property owners to finance loans quickly and contractors to qualify projects easily, while Ygrene’s software allows government staff to monitor their energy upgrade financing programs via web, mobile device, or in person at Ygrene Energy Centers. The automated system will be available nationally, providing critical information necessary to pre-qualify and approve properties for Ygrene’s energy upgrade loans that are repaid through property taxes.
“This exclusive partnership combines our deep property information resources with Ygrene’s powerful energy upgrade financing program, marking a step forward for energy upgrade financing,” said Michele Skupic, vice president and National Sustainability Director of FNF Green LLC. “Making all relevant information immediately available online will dramatically expand participation for property owners and contractors and will continue to bring these programs to the mainstream.”
By entering their address into the Ygrene Property Report, property owners can instantly see the exact amount of available financing to install energy and water efficiency upgrades, renewable energy, and, in Florida, wind protection projects. Data provided by FNF Green LLC also enables contractors to pre-qualify their customers, simplifying the process and accelerating clean energy adoption.
Each $100M invested in Ygrene energy upgrade financing programs creates 1,500 jobs and $250M in economic activity, while boosting property values and reducing energy costs.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis