Ygrene Energy Fund, a provider of clean energy finance programs for local governments, has announced a strategic partnership with FNF Green LLC, the environmental branch of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Under the partnership, FNF Green LLC will power the Ygrene Data Report, an automated, web-based administrative platform that qualifies property owners for Ygrene’s energy upgrade financing programs in seconds. As a result, the partnership will accelerate the energy upgrade financing process and expand access to energy upgrade financing.
The Ygrene Data Report instantly populates title and financial data from FNF Green LLC for every property in Ygrene’s clean energy financing districts, ensuring that properties meet the program’s underwriting guidelines. The report enables property owners to finance loans quickly and contractors to qualify projects easily, while Ygrene’s software allows government staff to monitor their energy upgrade financing programs via web, mobile device, or in person at Ygrene Energy Centers. The automated system will be available nationally, providing critical information necessary to pre-qualify and approve properties for Ygrene’s energy upgrade loans that are repaid through property taxes.
“This exclusive partnership combines our deep property information resources with Ygrene’s powerful energy upgrade financing program, marking a step forward for energy upgrade financing,” said Michele Skupic, vice president and National Sustainability Director of FNF Green LLC. “Making all relevant information immediately available online will dramatically expand participation for property owners and contractors and will continue to bring these programs to the mainstream.”
By entering their address into the Ygrene Property Report, property owners can instantly see the exact amount of available financing to install energy and water efficiency upgrades, renewable energy, and, in Florida, wind protection projects. Data provided by FNF Green LLC also enables contractors to pre-qualify their customers, simplifying the process and accelerating clean energy adoption.
Each $100M invested in Ygrene energy upgrade financing programs creates 1,500 jobs and $250M in economic activity, while boosting property values and reducing energy costs.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts