NEW PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: StruxureWare Software Suites by Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric recently introduced new software suites to address the energy management needs of customers in key market segments. A suite for Data Centers is now available, with introductions focused on Water, Healthcare, and Grid to be introduced in the coming months.
The new suites are part of StruxureWare™ software, the company’s platform of integrated software applications aimed at helping customers maximize business performance, efficiency, and sustainability.
StruxureWare enables users to pull data automatically from their control systems, organize it into the relevant information for each function, and then translate it to actionable insight. This bridges the gap that many organizations have identified between their existing enterprise and control systems.
StruxureWare software provides a simple integration, consistent user experience, and scalable platform across all areas of an organization. The StruxureWare software applications and suites are designed to be integrated seamlessly within Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ architecture portfolio and can also be used as “standalone” software tools and services within existing process and facility environments. Schneider Electric introduced EcoStruxure in 2009 to connect a customer’s five domains of business expertise—power, data centers, process and machines, building control, and physical security.
Currently available, StruxureWare for Data Centers is the model for the other suites. It is designed to simplify the installation and deployment of power and cooling and provide visibility to all domains that effect the data center environment. It combines previously independent offerings for monitoring, automation, planning and implementation to provide a multifaceted, complete view of all functions of the data center.
Other StruxureWare suite offerings for segments such as Water, Healthcare and Grid are to be introduced in the near future. Each of these suites contains specific applications to help organizations manage and monitor sustainability initiatives, optimize current operations, and better manage sites and processes.
Key to the new offers within the StruxureWare portfolio are: Software as a Service (SaaS) capabilities and EcoStruxure Web Services.
Related articles across the web
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices