Schneider Electric recently introduced new software suites to address the energy management needs of customers in key market segments. A suite for Data Centers is now available, with introductions focused on Water, Healthcare, and Grid to be introduced in the coming months.
The new suites are part of StruxureWare™ software, the company’s platform of integrated software applications aimed at helping customers maximize business performance, efficiency, and sustainability.
StruxureWare enables users to pull data automatically from their control systems, organize it into the relevant information for each function, and then translate it to actionable insight. This bridges the gap that many organizations have identified between their existing enterprise and control systems.
StruxureWare software provides a simple integration, consistent user experience, and scalable platform across all areas of an organization. The StruxureWare software applications and suites are designed to be integrated seamlessly within Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ architecture portfolio and can also be used as “standalone” software tools and services within existing process and facility environments. Schneider Electric introduced EcoStruxure in 2009 to connect a customer’s five domains of business expertise—power, data centers, process and machines, building control, and physical security.
Currently available, StruxureWare for Data Centers is the model for the other suites. It is designed to simplify the installation and deployment of power and cooling and provide visibility to all domains that effect the data center environment. It combines previously independent offerings for monitoring, automation, planning and implementation to provide a multifaceted, complete view of all functions of the data center.
Other StruxureWare suite offerings for segments such as Water, Healthcare and Grid are to be introduced in the near future. Each of these suites contains specific applications to help organizations manage and monitor sustainability initiatives, optimize current operations, and better manage sites and processes.
Key to the new offers within the StruxureWare portfolio are: Software as a Service (SaaS) capabilities and EcoStruxure Web Services.
Related articles across the web
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention