Schneider Electric recently introduced new software suites to address the energy management needs of customers in key market segments. A suite for Data Centers is now available, with introductions focused on Water, Healthcare, and Grid to be introduced in the coming months.
The new suites are part of StruxureWare™ software, the company’s platform of integrated software applications aimed at helping customers maximize business performance, efficiency, and sustainability.
StruxureWare enables users to pull data automatically from their control systems, organize it into the relevant information for each function, and then translate it to actionable insight. This bridges the gap that many organizations have identified between their existing enterprise and control systems.
StruxureWare software provides a simple integration, consistent user experience, and scalable platform across all areas of an organization. The StruxureWare software applications and suites are designed to be integrated seamlessly within Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ architecture portfolio and can also be used as “standalone” software tools and services within existing process and facility environments. Schneider Electric introduced EcoStruxure in 2009 to connect a customer’s five domains of business expertise—power, data centers, process and machines, building control, and physical security.
Currently available, StruxureWare for Data Centers is the model for the other suites. It is designed to simplify the installation and deployment of power and cooling and provide visibility to all domains that effect the data center environment. It combines previously independent offerings for monitoring, automation, planning and implementation to provide a multifaceted, complete view of all functions of the data center.
Other StruxureWare suite offerings for segments such as Water, Healthcare and Grid are to be introduced in the near future. Each of these suites contains specific applications to help organizations manage and monitor sustainability initiatives, optimize current operations, and better manage sites and processes.
Key to the new offers within the StruxureWare portfolio are: Software as a Service (SaaS) capabilities and EcoStruxure Web Services.
Related articles across the web
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management