Witt Industries has expanded its Covington Collection with the addition of a new decorative model which features patterned laser-cut designs. The Sawgrass receptacles are manufactured from 10-gauge galvanneal steel and have a laser cut Sawgrass pattern. Various lid options are available to suit particular requirements including a single opening flat top, swing top, dome top, ash top, and rain cap. Powder coated in silver, green, brown or black and finished with a protective coated base, these containers are suitable for indoor or outdoor environments, including parks, schools, downtown streetscapes, shopping malls, municipalities and more.
The Sawgrass unit is offered as a waste receptacle and can be paired with a matching recycling package to offer recycling and waste collection stations. With its protective coated base, the Sawgrass comes with Witt’s 5-3-1 warranty.
Sawgrass laser cut receptacles are manufactured with a durable, high density, high capacity 40-gallon rigid polyethylene plastic liner. An encapsulated cable is provided to keep the lid attached to the unit, and the anchor kit secures the unit to the ground. Three stainless steel leveling feet are also provided. Servicing is easy with the lift off, flat top lid.
“The Sawgrass ushers in a new era with Witt receptacles; we have opened the door to a wide variety of original designs, the possibilities for both logo and pattern receptacles are nearly endless,” says Witt President Tom Dorger.
Witt Industries makes a full range of metal waste and recycling receptacles for indoor or outdoor environments. These products are used in many commercial and institutional settings including hotels and motels, commercial office lobbies and atria, hospitals, casinos, schools, restaurants, stadiums, arenas, and more.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention