Witt Industries has expanded its Covington Collection with the addition of a new decorative model which features patterned laser-cut designs. The Sawgrass receptacles are manufactured from 10-gauge galvanneal steel and have a laser cut Sawgrass pattern. Various lid options are available to suit particular requirements including a single opening flat top, swing top, dome top, ash top, and rain cap. Powder coated in silver, green, brown or black and finished with a protective coated base, these containers are suitable for indoor or outdoor environments, including parks, schools, downtown streetscapes, shopping malls, municipalities and more.
The Sawgrass unit is offered as a waste receptacle and can be paired with a matching recycling package to offer recycling and waste collection stations. With its protective coated base, the Sawgrass comes with Witt’s 5-3-1 warranty.
Sawgrass laser cut receptacles are manufactured with a durable, high density, high capacity 40-gallon rigid polyethylene plastic liner. An encapsulated cable is provided to keep the lid attached to the unit, and the anchor kit secures the unit to the ground. Three stainless steel leveling feet are also provided. Servicing is easy with the lift off, flat top lid.
“The Sawgrass ushers in a new era with Witt receptacles; we have opened the door to a wide variety of original designs, the possibilities for both logo and pattern receptacles are nearly endless,” says Witt President Tom Dorger.
Witt Industries makes a full range of metal waste and recycling receptacles for indoor or outdoor environments. These products are used in many commercial and institutional settings including hotels and motels, commercial office lobbies and atria, hospitals, casinos, schools, restaurants, stadiums, arenas, and more.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management