Witt Industries has expanded its Covington Collection with the addition of a new decorative model which features patterned laser-cut designs. The Sawgrass receptacles are manufactured from 10-gauge galvanneal steel and have a laser cut Sawgrass pattern. Various lid options are available to suit particular requirements including a single opening flat top, swing top, dome top, ash top, and rain cap. Powder coated in silver, green, brown or black and finished with a protective coated base, these containers are suitable for indoor or outdoor environments, including parks, schools, downtown streetscapes, shopping malls, municipalities and more.
The Sawgrass unit is offered as a waste receptacle and can be paired with a matching recycling package to offer recycling and waste collection stations. With its protective coated base, the Sawgrass comes with Witt’s 5-3-1 warranty.
Sawgrass laser cut receptacles are manufactured with a durable, high density, high capacity 40-gallon rigid polyethylene plastic liner. An encapsulated cable is provided to keep the lid attached to the unit, and the anchor kit secures the unit to the ground. Three stainless steel leveling feet are also provided. Servicing is easy with the lift off, flat top lid.
“The Sawgrass ushers in a new era with Witt receptacles; we have opened the door to a wide variety of original designs, the possibilities for both logo and pattern receptacles are nearly endless,” says Witt President Tom Dorger.
Witt Industries makes a full range of metal waste and recycling receptacles for indoor or outdoor environments. These products are used in many commercial and institutional settings including hotels and motels, commercial office lobbies and atria, hospitals, casinos, schools, restaurants, stadiums, arenas, and more.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms