NEW PRODUCT FLASH: ProTalk from Kenwood
The latest ProTalk® handheld business two-way radios from Kenwood feature a number of enhanced and new features, chief among them being the 100% improvement in audio output with twice the audio power and improved sound for use in high noise environments. The new offerings are the TK-2400VP and TK-3400UP models.
The pre-programmed radios are available in four channel and 16 channel configurations in both UHF and VHF. All models have wireless cloning and a significant improvement in spurious response for clear communications plus increased availability of QT/DQT codes in BRS frequencies.
ProTalk radios meet military specifications for durability and international IP54/55 standards for water and dust intrusion. There has been the addition of a blue LED, which can be customized as a “critical indicator” and an easy-to-use snap on audio jack cap locking bracket.
All ProTalk radios come with a full two-year warranty, arrive ready to use, with antenna, 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery, belt clip and fast charger, and operate in the mandated narrowband 12.5 kHz mode.
The new ProTalk series can provide feature-rich, reliable communications in a variety of facility types, including healthcare, education, hospitality, multi-family facility management, construction, venue management, and manufacturing.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ