The latest ProTalk® handheld business two-way radios from Kenwood feature a number of enhanced and new features, chief among them being the 100% improvement in audio output with twice the audio power and improved sound for use in high noise environments. The new offerings are the TK-2400VP and TK-3400UP models.
The pre-programmed radios are available in four channel and 16 channel configurations in both UHF and VHF. All models have wireless cloning and a significant improvement in spurious response for clear communications plus increased availability of QT/DQT codes in BRS frequencies.
ProTalk radios meet military specifications for durability and international IP54/55 standards for water and dust intrusion. There has been the addition of a blue LED, which can be customized as a “critical indicator” and an easy-to-use snap on audio jack cap locking bracket.
All ProTalk radios come with a full two-year warranty, arrive ready to use, with antenna, 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery, belt clip and fast charger, and operate in the mandated narrowband 12.5 kHz mode.
The new ProTalk series can provide feature-rich, reliable communications in a variety of facility types, including healthcare, education, hospitality, multi-family facility management, construction, venue management, and manufacturing.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs