The latest ProTalk® handheld business two-way radios from Kenwood feature a number of enhanced and new features, chief among them being the 100% improvement in audio output with twice the audio power and improved sound for use in high noise environments. The new offerings are the TK-2400VP and TK-3400UP models.
The pre-programmed radios are available in four channel and 16 channel configurations in both UHF and VHF. All models have wireless cloning and a significant improvement in spurious response for clear communications plus increased availability of QT/DQT codes in BRS frequencies.
ProTalk radios meet military specifications for durability and international IP54/55 standards for water and dust intrusion. There has been the addition of a blue LED, which can be customized as a “critical indicator” and an easy-to-use snap on audio jack cap locking bracket.
All ProTalk radios come with a full two-year warranty, arrive ready to use, with antenna, 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery, belt clip and fast charger, and operate in the mandated narrowband 12.5 kHz mode.
The new ProTalk series can provide feature-rich, reliable communications in a variety of facility types, including healthcare, education, hospitality, multi-family facility management, construction, venue management, and manufacturing.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management