The latest ProTalk® handheld business two-way radios from Kenwood feature a number of enhanced and new features, chief among them being the 100% improvement in audio output with twice the audio power and improved sound for use in high noise environments. The new offerings are the TK-2400VP and TK-3400UP models.
The pre-programmed radios are available in four channel and 16 channel configurations in both UHF and VHF. All models have wireless cloning and a significant improvement in spurious response for clear communications plus increased availability of QT/DQT codes in BRS frequencies.
ProTalk radios meet military specifications for durability and international IP54/55 standards for water and dust intrusion. There has been the addition of a blue LED, which can be customized as a “critical indicator” and an easy-to-use snap on audio jack cap locking bracket.
All ProTalk radios come with a full two-year warranty, arrive ready to use, with antenna, 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery, belt clip and fast charger, and operate in the mandated narrowband 12.5 kHz mode.
The new ProTalk series can provide feature-rich, reliable communications in a variety of facility types, including healthcare, education, hospitality, multi-family facility management, construction, venue management, and manufacturing.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention