Load Mover, Inc. introduces its Xtra-400 model electric tug, a self contained, battery powered, walk-behind power mover that aids workers in moving heavy parts and equipment.
Typical applications include moving heavy materials from receiving to processing or assembly areas in a variety of industries. Using the Xtra-400 Load Mover is appropriate anywhere that heavy materials on wheeled carts need to be transported safely and efficiently.
The Xtra-400 Load Mover is a push/pull device for industrial carts that weigh up to 20,000 pounds or a train of carts that move components through a production facility. A single operator can move heavy product with minimal effort, safely and efficiently. The unit’s adjustable ergonomic handle fits different size operators and promotes a comfortable walking posture. No training, licensing, or certifications are required, and the intuitive controls are aimed at greatly reducing the operator’s learning curve.
The Xtra-400 Load Mover is constructed of formed 1/4″ steel plate and includes a self contained, maintenance free, sealed transaxle. The gearbox, electric motor, and electromechanical brake are one assembly. With the handle in the up position the overall length is 48”. Width including the drive wheels is 30” to fit through doorways and tight manufacturing walkways.
The Xtra-400 has an internal weight package to add traction capabilities with a “Draw-bar-pull” capability of 400 pounds or capacity of up to 20,000 pounds, on wheeled carts or trailers. With a 36v DC power circuit, heavy-duty batteries and onboard, five stage battery charger, the unit can run all day on a single charge. The unit includes a high and low variable speed control, horn, and belly switch.
Located in Bloomington, MN, Load Mover, Inc. designs and manufactures various models of battery powered material handling equipment.
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?