NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Xtra-400 from Load Mover
Load Mover, Inc. introduces its Xtra-400 model electric tug, a self contained, battery powered, walk-behind power mover that aids workers in moving heavy parts and equipment.
Typical applications include moving heavy materials from receiving to processing or assembly areas in a variety of industries. Using the Xtra-400 Load Mover is appropriate anywhere that heavy materials on wheeled carts need to be transported safely and efficiently.
The Xtra-400 Load Mover is a push/pull device for industrial carts that weigh up to 20,000 pounds or a train of carts that move components through a production facility. A single operator can move heavy product with minimal effort, safely and efficiently. The unit’s adjustable ergonomic handle fits different size operators and promotes a comfortable walking posture. No training, licensing, or certifications are required, and the intuitive controls are aimed at greatly reducing the operator’s learning curve.
The Xtra-400 Load Mover is constructed of formed 1/4″ steel plate and includes a self contained, maintenance free, sealed transaxle. The gearbox, electric motor, and electromechanical brake are one assembly. With the handle in the up position the overall length is 48”. Width including the drive wheels is 30” to fit through doorways and tight manufacturing walkways.
The Xtra-400 has an internal weight package to add traction capabilities with a “Draw-bar-pull” capability of 400 pounds or capacity of up to 20,000 pounds, on wheeled carts or trailers. With a 36v DC power circuit, heavy-duty batteries and onboard, five stage battery charger, the unit can run all day on a single charge. The unit includes a high and low variable speed control, horn, and belly switch.
Located in Bloomington, MN, Load Mover, Inc. designs and manufactures various models of battery powered material handling equipment.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ