Ferguson, a wholesale plumbing distributor based in Newport News, VA, and E&I Cooperative Purchasing (E&I), a member owned, not-for-profit buying cooperative that serves colleges and universities, has announced a new competitively awarded contract for plumbing products.
With this new contract, facility procurement professionals who are E&I members now have access to Ferguson’s inventory of products including PVF, plumbing, and facilities maintenance. E&I members can also draw on the services of Ferguson’s 1,300 branch locations and strategically located distribution centers which ensure same day or next day delivery for many orders.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?