Ferguson, a wholesale plumbing distributor based in Newport News, VA, and E&I Cooperative Purchasing (E&I), a member owned, not-for-profit buying cooperative that serves colleges and universities, has announced a new competitively awarded contract for plumbing products.
With this new contract, facility procurement professionals who are E&I members now have access to Ferguson’s inventory of products including PVF, plumbing, and facilities maintenance. E&I members can also draw on the services of Ferguson’s 1,300 branch locations and strategically located distribution centers which ensure same day or next day delivery for many orders.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management