NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Co-op Purchasing from Ferguson and E&I
Ferguson, a wholesale plumbing distributor based in Newport News, VA, and E&I Cooperative Purchasing (E&I), a member owned, not-for-profit buying cooperative that serves colleges and universities, has announced a new competitively awarded contract for plumbing products.
With this new contract, facility procurement professionals who are E&I members now have access to Ferguson’s inventory of products including PVF, plumbing, and facilities maintenance. E&I members can also draw on the services of Ferguson’s 1,300 branch locations and strategically located distribution centers which ensure same day or next day delivery for many orders.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.