Ferguson, a wholesale plumbing distributor based in Newport News, VA, and E&I Cooperative Purchasing (E&I), a member owned, not-for-profit buying cooperative that serves colleges and universities, has announced a new competitively awarded contract for plumbing products.
With this new contract, facility procurement professionals who are E&I members now have access to Ferguson’s inventory of products including PVF, plumbing, and facilities maintenance. E&I members can also draw on the services of Ferguson’s 1,300 branch locations and strategically located distribution centers which ensure same day or next day delivery for many orders.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis