Ferguson, a wholesale plumbing distributor based in Newport News, VA, and E&I Cooperative Purchasing (E&I), a member owned, not-for-profit buying cooperative that serves colleges and universities, has announced a new competitively awarded contract for plumbing products.
With this new contract, facility procurement professionals who are E&I members now have access to Ferguson’s inventory of products including PVF, plumbing, and facilities maintenance. E&I members can also draw on the services of Ferguson’s 1,300 branch locations and strategically located distribution centers which ensure same day or next day delivery for many orders.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention