This app enables total situational awareness from all locations. “Until now, the 360 experience was reserved for professional-grade systems and didn’t allow for a truly immersive mobile experience,” said Adam Pineau, director of systems engineering for the company.
“The OnVu360 mobile app is the first patented technology that enables users to harness the speed and processing power of Oncam Grandeye,” he continues. “It is an important first step in providing total situational awareness anywhere, anytime, on any platform.”
The app features zero latency as the user navigates by using the pinch-to-zoom features of any iOS device. The OnVu360 app can stream up to a full five megapixels and supports Oncam Grandeye’s Halocam and Evolution line of cameras. Streaming over Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G connectivity, users can also take a “snapshot” to save data if used over a cellular-data network.
Requirements for use are:
iOS version 5.0 or higher
iPad 2, new iPad and iPad mini, iPhone 4, 4S, 5
Oncam Grandeye IP 360-degree camera
Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G data
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?