NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: OnVu360 from Oncam Grandeye
This app enables total situational awareness from all locations. “Until now, the 360 experience was reserved for professional-grade systems and didn’t allow for a truly immersive mobile experience,” said Adam Pineau, director of systems engineering for the company.
“The OnVu360 mobile app is the first patented technology that enables users to harness the speed and processing power of Oncam Grandeye,” he continues. “It is an important first step in providing total situational awareness anywhere, anytime, on any platform.”
The app features zero latency as the user navigates by using the pinch-to-zoom features of any iOS device. The OnVu360 app can stream up to a full five megapixels and supports Oncam Grandeye’s Halocam and Evolution line of cameras. Streaming over Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G connectivity, users can also take a “snapshot” to save data if used over a cellular-data network.
Requirements for use are:
iOS version 5.0 or higher
iPad 2, new iPad and iPad mini, iPhone 4, 4S, 5
Oncam Grandeye IP 360-degree camera
Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G data
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Upgrading Power Transformers
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- Fall Is A Great Time To Focus On Energy Systems
- Greener Living, One Parking Lot At A Time
- Biophilic Design For Buildings: 3 Things To Know