This app enables total situational awareness from all locations. “Until now, the 360 experience was reserved for professional-grade systems and didn’t allow for a truly immersive mobile experience,” said Adam Pineau, director of systems engineering for the company.
“The OnVu360 mobile app is the first patented technology that enables users to harness the speed and processing power of Oncam Grandeye,” he continues. “It is an important first step in providing total situational awareness anywhere, anytime, on any platform.”
The app features zero latency as the user navigates by using the pinch-to-zoom features of any iOS device. The OnVu360 app can stream up to a full five megapixels and supports Oncam Grandeye’s Halocam and Evolution line of cameras. Streaming over Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G connectivity, users can also take a “snapshot” to save data if used over a cellular-data network.
Requirements for use are:
iOS version 5.0 or higher
iPad 2, new iPad and iPad mini, iPhone 4, 4S, 5
Oncam Grandeye IP 360-degree camera
Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G data
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis