The Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) is committed to making access to information easy for both public and private owners using or considering design-build project delivery. DBIA’s new Owner Hotline allows public agencies and private owners quick and direct access to information on design-build. This project delivery method is an integrated approach that delivers design and construction services under one contract with a single point of responsibility.
“We know that owners select design-build to achieve best value while meeting schedule, cost and quality goals,” said DBIA Executive Director and CEO Lisa Washington. “We also know that, as design-build becomes an increasingly attractive option for public and private owners, questions about how to procure design-build services properly, select the right team, and execute design-build effectively arise. As the industry’s preeminent resource for education, objective expertise, and best practices related to successful integrated delivery, the creation of an Owners Hotline is a natural extension of DBIA’s mission.”
The DBIA Owner Hotline is staffed by experienced professionals with extensive backgrounds in the delivery method and deep knowledge of design-build best practices—from both owner and practitioner perspectives. The Hotline is a resource for key aspects of the delivery method and guidance on additional tools and resources. The Owner Hotline is not intended as a replacement for consulting or legal services.
As of January 29, 2013, the DBIA Owner Hotline will be monitored between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday (except holidays). Inquiries received during this timeframe will be responded to within 24 hours. Inquiries received on weekends and holidays will receive responses the first business day following the request. To use the DBIA Owner Hotline call 866-USE-DBIA or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention