Carrier has introduced Capacity RECOVERY capability on its Evergreen® 19XR, 19XRV, and 23XRV water-cooled chillers to ensure full cooling capability to mission critical facilities. In as little as two minutes, these central plant water-cooled units can regain full cooling capacity after an unexpected power loss occurs.
A loss of power or interference with cooling functions in mission critical applications such as data centers, health care facilities, or manufacturing processes can be devastating. With this new offering, Carrier focuses on facilities regaining full cooling capacity as quickly as possible as opposed to just restarting chillers.
Once power has been restored to a central water plant, the next critical step is reaching 100% cooling capacity on the chillers as fast as possible. As part of the overall integrated design, Carrier Evergreen chillers use the AccuMeter device to help achieve fast capacity recovery times.
Carrier Evergreen chillers feature high energy efficiency, with Integrated Part Load Values (IPLV) as low as 0.299 kW/Ton, which exceeds the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) 90.1 efficiency standards by up to 44%. The chillers use non-ozone depleting refrigerant and feature a wide operating envelope. Carrier Evergreen chillers are also seismic-compliant, conforming to the International Building Code and ASCE 7 seismic qualification requirements in concurrence with ICC ES AC156 Acceptance Criteria.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention