Carrier has introduced Capacity RECOVERY capability on its Evergreen® 19XR, 19XRV, and 23XRV water-cooled chillers to ensure full cooling capability to mission critical facilities. In as little as two minutes, these central plant water-cooled units can regain full cooling capacity after an unexpected power loss occurs.
A loss of power or interference with cooling functions in mission critical applications such as data centers, health care facilities, or manufacturing processes can be devastating. With this new offering, Carrier focuses on facilities regaining full cooling capacity as quickly as possible as opposed to just restarting chillers.
Once power has been restored to a central water plant, the next critical step is reaching 100% cooling capacity on the chillers as fast as possible. As part of the overall integrated design, Carrier Evergreen chillers use the AccuMeter device to help achieve fast capacity recovery times.
Carrier Evergreen chillers feature high energy efficiency, with Integrated Part Load Values (IPLV) as low as 0.299 kW/Ton, which exceeds the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) 90.1 efficiency standards by up to 44%. The chillers use non-ozone depleting refrigerant and feature a wide operating envelope. Carrier Evergreen chillers are also seismic-compliant, conforming to the International Building Code and ASCE 7 seismic qualification requirements in concurrence with ICC ES AC156 Acceptance Criteria.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation