Carrier has introduced Capacity RECOVERY capability on its Evergreen® 19XR, 19XRV, and 23XRV water-cooled chillers to ensure full cooling capability to mission critical facilities. In as little as two minutes, these central plant water-cooled units can regain full cooling capacity after an unexpected power loss occurs.
A loss of power or interference with cooling functions in mission critical applications such as data centers, health care facilities, or manufacturing processes can be devastating. With this new offering, Carrier focuses on facilities regaining full cooling capacity as quickly as possible as opposed to just restarting chillers.
Once power has been restored to a central water plant, the next critical step is reaching 100% cooling capacity on the chillers as fast as possible. As part of the overall integrated design, Carrier Evergreen chillers use the AccuMeter device to help achieve fast capacity recovery times.
Carrier Evergreen chillers feature high energy efficiency, with Integrated Part Load Values (IPLV) as low as 0.299 kW/Ton, which exceeds the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) 90.1 efficiency standards by up to 44%. The chillers use non-ozone depleting refrigerant and feature a wide operating envelope. Carrier Evergreen chillers are also seismic-compliant, conforming to the International Building Code and ASCE 7 seismic qualification requirements in concurrence with ICC ES AC156 Acceptance Criteria.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management