Anchor Products, LLC, located in Grapevine, TX, has introduced a non-penetrating, ballast free product for the attachment of lightning protection equipment to low slope roofs. The lightweight Anchor LP-800 and Anchor LP-400 can be installed at a rate of 20 per man hour. Each attachment system is lightweight and provides permanent attachment to all traditional roofing materials.
The Anchor LP-800 (Air Terminal Base) is a 3″ stainless steel base plate with a ½ ” – 13 by 2 inch bolt that weighs less than 6 ounces. The Anchor LP-400 (Cable Clamp Base) is a 2″ stainless steel base plate with a ¼”- 20 by 1 inch bolt weighing less than 4 ounces. Each plate is heat fused to an 8″ x 8″ single-ply membrane target.
The Anchor Products lightning protection products allow for peel and stick installation to TPO, EPDM, asphalt, metal, and other traditional roofing materials. PVC and TPO lightning protection anchors can also be hot air welded to the roof membrane. The Anchor LP-800 and LP-400 meet all common code body requirements for lightning protection rooftop attachments.
These products are designed to be installed without fasteners, and they are a highly wind-resistant enhancement. The attachment systems have passed testing to the ASCE 7-05 and the ASTM E330-02 (2010) standards.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention