NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Lightning Protection Attachment by Anchor Products
Anchor Products, LLC, located in Grapevine, TX, has introduced a non-penetrating, ballast free product for the attachment of lightning protection equipment to low slope roofs. The lightweight Anchor LP-800 and Anchor LP-400 can be installed at a rate of 20 per man hour. Each attachment system is lightweight and provides permanent attachment to all traditional roofing materials.
The Anchor LP-800 (Air Terminal Base) is a 3″ stainless steel base plate with a ½ ” – 13 by 2 inch bolt that weighs less than 6 ounces. The Anchor LP-400 (Cable Clamp Base) is a 2″ stainless steel base plate with a ¼”- 20 by 1 inch bolt weighing less than 4 ounces. Each plate is heat fused to an 8″ x 8″ single-ply membrane target.
The Anchor Products lightning protection products allow for peel and stick installation to TPO, EPDM, asphalt, metal, and other traditional roofing materials. PVC and TPO lightning protection anchors can also be hot air welded to the roof membrane. The Anchor LP-800 and LP-400 meet all common code body requirements for lightning protection rooftop attachments.
These products are designed to be installed without fasteners, and they are a highly wind-resistant enhancement. The attachment systems have passed testing to the ASCE 7-05 and the ASTM E330-02 (2010) standards.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.