Anchor Products, LLC, located in Grapevine, TX, has introduced a non-penetrating, ballast free product for the attachment of lightning protection equipment to low slope roofs. The lightweight Anchor LP-800 and Anchor LP-400 can be installed at a rate of 20 per man hour. Each attachment system is lightweight and provides permanent attachment to all traditional roofing materials.
The Anchor LP-800 (Air Terminal Base) is a 3″ stainless steel base plate with a ½ ” – 13 by 2 inch bolt that weighs less than 6 ounces. The Anchor LP-400 (Cable Clamp Base) is a 2″ stainless steel base plate with a ¼”- 20 by 1 inch bolt weighing less than 4 ounces. Each plate is heat fused to an 8″ x 8″ single-ply membrane target.
The Anchor Products lightning protection products allow for peel and stick installation to TPO, EPDM, asphalt, metal, and other traditional roofing materials. PVC and TPO lightning protection anchors can also be hot air welded to the roof membrane. The Anchor LP-800 and LP-400 meet all common code body requirements for lightning protection rooftop attachments.
These products are designed to be installed without fasteners, and they are a highly wind-resistant enhancement. The attachment systems have passed testing to the ASCE 7-05 and the ASTM E330-02 (2010) standards.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs