The Lubrizol Corporation has launched the Lubrizol CPVC app for the Apple iPad. This new offering features a collection of digital tools to inform users about the company’s CPVC products and assist with finding and implementing the solutions for facility and construction projects.
The app, which can be downloaded at no cost, serves as a source for news about the company’s CPVC brands, including FlowGuard Pipe & Fittings, BlazeMaster Fire Sprinkler Systems, and Corzan Industrial Systems. The app also includes an FBC System Compatible product finder to help ensure compliance with industry standards and compatibility with products from other companies.
The app currently serves as a portal to locate a preferred region and basic contact information for manufacturers associated with that region and gives users the opportunity to sign up for e-news and link to social media.
It can be downloaded at the App Store here. A version of the app for use on additional tablet devices is under development and will be released later in 2013.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management