The Lubrizol Corporation has launched the Lubrizol CPVC app for the Apple iPad. This new offering features a collection of digital tools to inform users about the company’s CPVC products and assist with finding and implementing the solutions for facility and construction projects.
The app, which can be downloaded at no cost, serves as a source for news about the company’s CPVC brands, including FlowGuard Pipe & Fittings, BlazeMaster Fire Sprinkler Systems, and Corzan Industrial Systems. The app also includes an FBC System Compatible product finder to help ensure compliance with industry standards and compatibility with products from other companies.
The app currently serves as a portal to locate a preferred region and basic contact information for manufacturers associated with that region and gives users the opportunity to sign up for e-news and link to social media.
It can be downloaded at the App Store here. A version of the app for use on additional tablet devices is under development and will be released later in 2013.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation