Posted on: January 31st, 2013
ATAS International, Inc., an Allentown, PA manufacturer of metal roofing and wall and ceiling panels, recently launched the ATAS Complete Product Line App. Available for use on iPad, the app was created to change the way industry professionals research and spec a project using ATAS products.
Once downloaded to a tablet, the app works by the user swiping left to right to change products, and swiping up and down to learn more about each product. It provides users with information on recent installations as well as technical product information. If more details are desired (e.g., product drawings, spec data, load tables), the user is directed to the ATAS website by clicking a button on each product page.
“ATAS embraces technology and is always striving for ways to make projects easier for our customers,” said company President, Dick Bus. “We know everyone doesn’t learn or work the same way, so now people have the option to flip through a printed catalog, review content on our website, or use the interactive app to discover ATAS products.”
The menu and each page of the ATAS App are designed for easy navigation and are updated frequently. The app provides information about how each product will impact the appearance, function, energy efficiency, lifespan, and cost savings of a facility project.
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?
Other posts by Anne Cosgrove
NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Product Line App from ATAS International
This manufacturer of metal roofing and wall and ceiling panels has launched an app to provide facility professionals information about how its products can impact the appearance, function, and energy efficiency of their projects.
NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Product Line App from ATAS International was published on at and updated at .