FRIDAY FUNNY: Not All Field Tests Are Successful
We’ve just come through the hype of Super Bowl commercials, where ordinary products appear to do amazing things. But in the real world, this isn’t always the case.
Sometimes, the situation is far less predictable, and we’re not just talking about failure one day after the warranty expires. This series of spoof videos from Toshiba is a comical example. It involve two men—super dork engineers Matt and Jamie—who get their kicks out of putting Toshiba laptops and televisions through extreme tests against things like monster trucks, steam rooms, and car washes.
Sometimes the results are not exactly made for prime time. Take a look at what happens when laptop meets car wash:
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices