We’ve just come through the hype of Super Bowl commercials, where ordinary products appear to do amazing things. But in the real world, this isn’t always the case.
Sometimes, the situation is far less predictable, and we’re not just talking about failure one day after the warranty expires. This series of spoof videos from Toshiba is a comical example. It involve two men—super dork engineers Matt and Jamie—who get their kicks out of putting Toshiba laptops and televisions through extreme tests against things like monster trucks, steam rooms, and car washes.
Sometimes the results are not exactly made for prime time. Take a look at what happens when laptop meets car wash:
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms