We’ve just come through the hype of Super Bowl commercials, where ordinary products appear to do amazing things. But in the real world, this isn’t always the case.
Sometimes, the situation is far less predictable, and we’re not just talking about failure one day after the warranty expires. This series of spoof videos from Toshiba is a comical example. It involve two men—super dork engineers Matt and Jamie—who get their kicks out of putting Toshiba laptops and televisions through extreme tests against things like monster trucks, steam rooms, and car washes.
Sometimes the results are not exactly made for prime time. Take a look at what happens when laptop meets car wash:
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention