We’ve just come through the hype of Super Bowl commercials, where ordinary products appear to do amazing things. But in the real world, this isn’t always the case.
Sometimes, the situation is far less predictable, and we’re not just talking about failure one day after the warranty expires. This series of spoof videos from Toshiba is a comical example. It involve two men—super dork engineers Matt and Jamie—who get their kicks out of putting Toshiba laptops and televisions through extreme tests against things like monster trucks, steam rooms, and car washes.
Sometimes the results are not exactly made for prime time. Take a look at what happens when laptop meets car wash:
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management