Thursday | February 14th 2013 | 2:00PM
Michael Jouaneh, CEM, LEED AP
Manager of Sustainability & Energy Standards, Lutron
Vice Chair, Lighting Controls Association
Director of Marketing & Communications, WattStopper
Director of Product Management, Leviton
Join NEMA presenters Michael Jouaneh, Rita Renner, and Brian Carberry who will discuss commercial building energy and green code requirements for lighting controls.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- By reviewing U.S. Department of Energy data, the participant will be able to describe the importance of energy conservation in buildings and will discover how light control significantly helps.
- Using several light control strategies, the participant will be able to explain how light control saves energy in commercial buildings.
- By reviewing commercial building energy and green codes requirements, the participant will be able to determine how light control helps meets those requirements.
- Through examination of the provided real world case studies, the participant will be able to describe how s/he uses lighting controls to save energy.
Fill out the form below to view the presentation.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security