Thursday | February 14th 2013 | 2:00PM
Michael Jouaneh, CEM, LEED AP
Manager of Sustainability & Energy Standards, Lutron
Vice Chair, Lighting Controls Association
Director of Marketing & Communications, WattStopper
Director of Product Management, Leviton
Join NEMA presenters Michael Jouaneh, Rita Renner, and Brian Carberry who will discuss commercial building energy and green code requirements for lighting controls.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- By reviewing U.S. Department of Energy data, the participant will be able to describe the importance of energy conservation in buildings and will discover how light control significantly helps.
- Using several light control strategies, the participant will be able to explain how light control saves energy in commercial buildings.
- By reviewing commercial building energy and green codes requirements, the participant will be able to determine how light control helps meets those requirements.
- Through examination of the provided real world case studies, the participant will be able to describe how s/he uses lighting controls to save energy.
Fill out the form below to view the presentation.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation