Thursday | February 14th 2013 | 2:00PM
Michael Jouaneh, CEM, LEED AP
Manager of Sustainability & Energy Standards, Lutron
Vice Chair, Lighting Controls Association
Director of Marketing & Communications, WattStopper
Director of Product Management, Leviton
Join NEMA presenters Michael Jouaneh, Rita Renner, and Brian Carberry who will discuss commercial building energy and green code requirements for lighting controls.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- By reviewing U.S. Department of Energy data, the participant will be able to describe the importance of energy conservation in buildings and will discover how light control significantly helps.
- Using several light control strategies, the participant will be able to explain how light control saves energy in commercial buildings.
- By reviewing commercial building energy and green codes requirements, the participant will be able to determine how light control helps meets those requirements.
- Through examination of the provided real world case studies, the participant will be able to describe how s/he uses lighting controls to save energy.
Fill out the form below to view the presentation.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms