Thursday | February 14th 2013 | 2:00PM
Michael Jouaneh, CEM, LEED AP
Manager of Sustainability & Energy Standards, Lutron
Vice Chair, Lighting Controls Association
Director of Marketing & Communications, WattStopper
Director of Product Management, Leviton
Join NEMA presenters Michael Jouaneh, Rita Renner, and Brian Carberry who will discuss commercial building energy and green code requirements for lighting controls.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- By reviewing U.S. Department of Energy data, the participant will be able to describe the importance of energy conservation in buildings and will discover how light control significantly helps.
- Using several light control strategies, the participant will be able to explain how light control saves energy in commercial buildings.
- By reviewing commercial building energy and green codes requirements, the participant will be able to determine how light control helps meets those requirements.
- Through examination of the provided real world case studies, the participant will be able to describe how s/he uses lighting controls to save energy.
Fill out the form below to view the presentation.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management