NEMA Presents: Codes and Controls Webinar
Thursday | February 14th 2013 | 2:00PM
Michael Jouaneh, CEM, LEED AP
Manager of Sustainability & Energy Standards, Lutron
Vice Chair, Lighting Controls Association
Director of Marketing & Communications, WattStopper
Director of Product Management, Leviton
Join NEMA presenters Michael Jouaneh, Rita Renner, and Brian Carberry who will discuss commercial building energy and green code requirements for lighting controls.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- By reviewing U.S. Department of Energy data, the participant will be able to describe the importance of energy conservation in buildings and will discover how light control significantly helps.
- Using several light control strategies, the participant will be able to explain how light control saves energy in commercial buildings.
- By reviewing commercial building energy and green codes requirements, the participant will be able to determine how light control helps meets those requirements.
- Through examination of the provided real world case studies, the participant will be able to describe how s/he uses lighting controls to save energy.
Fill out the form below to view the presentation.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.