NEW PRODUCT FLASH: USB Duplex Tamper Resistant (TR) Receptacle from Cooper Wiring Devices
Cooper Wiring Devices has introduced a simple solution to charge a wide range of electronic devices with its new USB Duplex Tamper Resistant (TR) receptacle. Replacing the standard AC duplex receptacle, the commercial grade receptacle eliminates the need for bulky adapters by including two integrated USB charging ports rated at 2.1A to charge virtually any electronic device quickly and easily.
The all new Combination USB Charger is ideal for commercial applications and is available in both 15A and 20A. Tamper Resistant shutters provide code compliance with 2011 NEC® Article 406.12 and offer a safer alternative by resisting the insertion of foreign objects that could cause electrical shock. The commercial grade device also features pre-stripped wire leads for easy installation; an LED indicator light that notifies users when a device is connected; and is available in five different color options to fit into any new or existing design seamlessly.
The Combination USB Charger from Cooper Wiring Devices provides fast, convenient charging for commercial applications and is listed to UL498 and UL1310, File No. E15058. Its 2.1A charging capability makes it easy to charge virtually any applicable electronic component including tablets, smart phones, e-readers, mp3 players, cameras, and more.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions