Cooper Wiring Devices has introduced a simple solution to charge a wide range of electronic devices with its new USB Duplex Tamper Resistant (TR) receptacle. Replacing the standard AC duplex receptacle, the commercial grade receptacle eliminates the need for bulky adapters by including two integrated USB charging ports rated at 2.1A to charge virtually any electronic device quickly and easily.
The all new Combination USB Charger is ideal for commercial applications and is available in both 15A and 20A. Tamper Resistant shutters provide code compliance with 2011 NEC® Article 406.12 and offer a safer alternative by resisting the insertion of foreign objects that could cause electrical shock. The commercial grade device also features pre-stripped wire leads for easy installation; an LED indicator light that notifies users when a device is connected; and is available in five different color options to fit into any new or existing design seamlessly.
The Combination USB Charger from Cooper Wiring Devices provides fast, convenient charging for commercial applications and is listed to UL498 and UL1310, File No. E15058. Its 2.1A charging capability makes it easy to charge virtually any applicable electronic component including tablets, smart phones, e-readers, mp3 players, cameras, and more.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts