Cooper Wiring Devices has introduced a simple solution to charge a wide range of electronic devices with its new USB Duplex Tamper Resistant (TR) receptacle. Replacing the standard AC duplex receptacle, the commercial grade receptacle eliminates the need for bulky adapters by including two integrated USB charging ports rated at 2.1A to charge virtually any electronic device quickly and easily.
The all new Combination USB Charger is ideal for commercial applications and is available in both 15A and 20A. Tamper Resistant shutters provide code compliance with 2011 NEC® Article 406.12 and offer a safer alternative by resisting the insertion of foreign objects that could cause electrical shock. The commercial grade device also features pre-stripped wire leads for easy installation; an LED indicator light that notifies users when a device is connected; and is available in five different color options to fit into any new or existing design seamlessly.
The Combination USB Charger from Cooper Wiring Devices provides fast, convenient charging for commercial applications and is listed to UL498 and UL1310, File No. E15058. Its 2.1A charging capability makes it easy to charge virtually any applicable electronic component including tablets, smart phones, e-readers, mp3 players, cameras, and more.
You might like:
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- 3M™ Flow Control System
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- Aletra LED Troffer By Simkar
- Facilities Generate Revenue With Frequency Regulation
- NFPA Life Safety Certification For Health Care Facility Managers