With tee, elbow, and bracket models available with multiple fittings to accommodate any application, each FPS model has been designed for simple installation, ease of service, and extreme reliability.
The basis of the proven technology is an integral magnetic reed switch from Standex-Meder Electronics. If a clogged air conditioning condensate drain causes the water level in the main or auxiliary drain pipe to rise, the FPS shuts off the system, preventing any possible overflow that could damage a facility’s floors, walls, and ceilings.
Compliant with UL508 and applicable NEC codes, and manufactured of materials that will not rust or stick, the FPS operates smoothly and reliably consistently. The switches are easy to install on either primary or auxiliary drain plugs and are easily accessible for service. The flexible switch is available in red-wire or yellow-wire connection options.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation