With tee, elbow, and bracket models available with multiple fittings to accommodate any application, each FPS model has been designed for simple installation, ease of service, and extreme reliability.
The basis of the proven technology is an integral magnetic reed switch from Standex-Meder Electronics. If a clogged air conditioning condensate drain causes the water level in the main or auxiliary drain pipe to rise, the FPS shuts off the system, preventing any possible overflow that could damage a facility’s floors, walls, and ceilings.
Compliant with UL508 and applicable NEC codes, and manufactured of materials that will not rust or stick, the FPS operates smoothly and reliably consistently. The switches are easy to install on either primary or auxiliary drain plugs and are easily accessible for service. The flexible switch is available in red-wire or yellow-wire connection options.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention