With tee, elbow, and bracket models available with multiple fittings to accommodate any application, each FPS model has been designed for simple installation, ease of service, and extreme reliability.
The basis of the proven technology is an integral magnetic reed switch from Standex-Meder Electronics. If a clogged air conditioning condensate drain causes the water level in the main or auxiliary drain pipe to rise, the FPS shuts off the system, preventing any possible overflow that could damage a facility’s floors, walls, and ceilings.
Compliant with UL508 and applicable NEC codes, and manufactured of materials that will not rust or stick, the FPS operates smoothly and reliably consistently. The switches are easy to install on either primary or auxiliary drain plugs and are easily accessible for service. The flexible switch is available in red-wire or yellow-wire connection options.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts