With tee, elbow, and bracket models available with multiple fittings to accommodate any application, each FPS model has been designed for simple installation, ease of service, and extreme reliability.
The basis of the proven technology is an integral magnetic reed switch from Standex-Meder Electronics. If a clogged air conditioning condensate drain causes the water level in the main or auxiliary drain pipe to rise, the FPS shuts off the system, preventing any possible overflow that could damage a facility’s floors, walls, and ceilings.
Compliant with UL508 and applicable NEC codes, and manufactured of materials that will not rust or stick, the FPS operates smoothly and reliably consistently. The switches are easy to install on either primary or auxiliary drain plugs and are easily accessible for service. The flexible switch is available in red-wire or yellow-wire connection options.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades