NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Flood Prevention Switches by Standex-Meder Electronics
With tee, elbow, and bracket models available with multiple fittings to accommodate any application, each FPS model has been designed for simple installation, ease of service, and extreme reliability.
The basis of the proven technology is an integral magnetic reed switch from Standex-Meder Electronics. If a clogged air conditioning condensate drain causes the water level in the main or auxiliary drain pipe to rise, the FPS shuts off the system, preventing any possible overflow that could damage a facility’s floors, walls, and ceilings.
Compliant with UL508 and applicable NEC codes, and manufactured of materials that will not rust or stick, the FPS operates smoothly and reliably consistently. The switches are easy to install on either primary or auxiliary drain plugs and are easily accessible for service. The flexible switch is available in red-wire or yellow-wire connection options.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.