Today’s Facility Manager (TFM) is conducting a survey of its readership about lighting — asking facility management professionals about the systems they currently use, past and planned upgrades, and financing strategies. The TFM April issue will report on the results, along with insight on planning and executing lighting improvements.
Facility managers can complete the survey now, with the chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card instantly at the survey’s end.
The survey is being conducted in partnership with NEMA’s enLIGHTen America initiative. Formed in 2008, this group focuses on providing information to facility professionals about lighting strategies and products that reduce energy use and carbon footprint while saving money.
Click on this link to take the survey now.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects