Take TFM’s Lighting Survey!
Today’s Facility Manager (TFM) is conducting a survey of its readership about lighting — asking facility management professionals about the systems they currently use, past and planned upgrades, and financing strategies. The TFM April issue will report on the results, along with insight on planning and executing lighting improvements.
Facility managers can complete the survey now, with the chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card instantly at the survey’s end.
The survey is being conducted in partnership with NEMA’s enLIGHTen America initiative. Formed in 2008, this group focuses on providing information to facility professionals about lighting strategies and products that reduce energy use and carbon footprint while saving money.
Click on this link to take the survey now.
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Friday Funny: Vote For America’s Top Potty
- 2010 TFM Readers’ Choice Awards
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Glass Walkway Shatters On China’s Yuntai Mountain