GreenWizard has announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA). BIFMA, the not-for-profit trade association for business and institutional furniture manufacturers and developer of the level® sustainability certification program, now joins a distinguished list of industry-leading partners that GreenWizard has assembled in creating tools for a greener built environment.
Since 1973, BIFMA has worked in the development of business and institutional furniture standards. The organization has launched level®, a multi-attribute, sustainability standard and third-party certification program for the furniture industry. The level® program was created to deliver the most open and transparent means of evaluating and communicating the environmental and social impacts of furniture products in the built environment.
Now, through BIFMA’s strategic partnership with GreenWizard, the two organizations will work to solve issues related to proper sustainable materials evaluation through GreenWizard’s Product Management Workflow, which is used for the research, specification, modeling, documentation, and submission of building materials and their associated projects. More than 2,000 products from approximately 40 manufacturers are level® certified. GreenWizard will work with BIFMA’s staff in reaching out to BIFMA member companies to initiate and facilitate the loading of BIFMA member companies’ level® product data and documentation into GreenWizard.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades