GreenWizard has announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA). BIFMA, the not-for-profit trade association for business and institutional furniture manufacturers and developer of the level® sustainability certification program, now joins a distinguished list of industry-leading partners that GreenWizard has assembled in creating tools for a greener built environment.
Since 1973, BIFMA has worked in the development of business and institutional furniture standards. The organization has launched level®, a multi-attribute, sustainability standard and third-party certification program for the furniture industry. The level® program was created to deliver the most open and transparent means of evaluating and communicating the environmental and social impacts of furniture products in the built environment.
Now, through BIFMA’s strategic partnership with GreenWizard, the two organizations will work to solve issues related to proper sustainable materials evaluation through GreenWizard’s Product Management Workflow, which is used for the research, specification, modeling, documentation, and submission of building materials and their associated projects. More than 2,000 products from approximately 40 manufacturers are level® certified. GreenWizard will work with BIFMA’s staff in reaching out to BIFMA member companies to initiate and facilitate the loading of BIFMA member companies’ level® product data and documentation into GreenWizard.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation