Graphic novels are big business, and so is Jack Welch, CEO of General Electric. This is the logic behind the new comic book biography, “Political Power: Jack Welch.” Welch’s story, his rise to power, and his legacy are covered the latest offering from Bluewater Productions.
The graphic novel illustrates how Jack Welch, one of the most powerful and influential men in business took a powerhouse company and found new—and sometimes controversial—ways to expand its profitability for more than two decades. As the top executive at General Electric, he set the standard for the modern CEO.
“Some of the most of the interesting stories don’t come from Hollywood but from the business world. People like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have created unique cultural touchstone that have more entertaining value than the latest single from a pop single. Their stories are America’s myths,” said Publisher Darren G. Davis of Bluewater Productions.
In addition to Welch, Zuckerber, and Gates, Bluewater has developed several comic books on business professionals. Other business pioneers include Howard Schultz, Mikhail Prokhorov, Steve Jobs, the Google team of Sergey Brin and Larry Page, and Donald Trump.
Written by New York Times best selling author Marc Shapiro and drawn by David T. Cabrera, “Political Power: Jack Welch” can be ordered in print at Comic Flea Market or downloaded for Nook, Kindle, or iTunes devices.
Aspiring business moguls take note: when a graphic novel comes out about you, you’ve officially made the big time.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices