Graphic novels are big business, and so is Jack Welch, CEO of General Electric. This is the logic behind the new comic book biography, “Political Power: Jack Welch.” Welch’s story, his rise to power, and his legacy are covered the latest offering from Bluewater Productions.
The graphic novel illustrates how Jack Welch, one of the most powerful and influential men in business took a powerhouse company and found new—and sometimes controversial—ways to expand its profitability for more than two decades. As the top executive at General Electric, he set the standard for the modern CEO.
“Some of the most of the interesting stories don’t come from Hollywood but from the business world. People like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have created unique cultural touchstone that have more entertaining value than the latest single from a pop single. Their stories are America’s myths,” said Publisher Darren G. Davis of Bluewater Productions.
In addition to Welch, Zuckerber, and Gates, Bluewater has developed several comic books on business professionals. Other business pioneers include Howard Schultz, Mikhail Prokhorov, Steve Jobs, the Google team of Sergey Brin and Larry Page, and Donald Trump.
Written by New York Times best selling author Marc Shapiro and drawn by David T. Cabrera, “Political Power: Jack Welch” can be ordered in print at Comic Flea Market or downloaded for Nook, Kindle, or iTunes devices.
Aspiring business moguls take note: when a graphic novel comes out about you, you’ve officially made the big time.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation