While the government is focused on juggling budget numbers as the sequestration deadline looms, one student—and his virtual fans—are concentrating on something far more mind blowing. Clearly, this math whiz has tremendous mental AND physical coordination skills that would impress even the most seasoned engineer, (although how these skills would be applied to real world problems is still a matter for discussion).
Check out Ravi Fernando, aka “Sir Ravi the Juggler,” a Standford University mathematics undergraduate student who can solve a Rubik’s Cube while juggling.
Take a look:
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms