FRIDAY FUNNY: Mind Blowing Rubik’s Cube Juggling AND Solving
While the government is focused on juggling budget numbers as the sequestration deadline looms, one student—and his virtual fans—are concentrating on something far more mind blowing. Clearly, this math whiz has tremendous mental AND physical coordination skills that would impress even the most seasoned engineer, (although how these skills would be applied to real world problems is still a matter for discussion).
Check out Ravi Fernando, aka “Sir Ravi the Juggler,” a Standford University mathematics undergraduate student who can solve a Rubik’s Cube while juggling.
Take a look:
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?