While the government is focused on juggling budget numbers as the sequestration deadline looms, one student—and his virtual fans—are concentrating on something far more mind blowing. Clearly, this math whiz has tremendous mental AND physical coordination skills that would impress even the most seasoned engineer, (although how these skills would be applied to real world problems is still a matter for discussion).
Check out Ravi Fernando, aka “Sir Ravi the Juggler,” a Standford University mathematics undergraduate student who can solve a Rubik’s Cube while juggling.
Take a look:
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention