While the government is focused on juggling budget numbers as the sequestration deadline looms, one student—and his virtual fans—are concentrating on something far more mind blowing. Clearly, this math whiz has tremendous mental AND physical coordination skills that would impress even the most seasoned engineer, (although how these skills would be applied to real world problems is still a matter for discussion).
Check out Ravi Fernando, aka “Sir Ravi the Juggler,” a Standford University mathematics undergraduate student who can solve a Rubik’s Cube while juggling.
Take a look:
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management