FRIDAY FUNNY: Mind Blowing Rubik’s Cube Juggling AND Solving
While the government is focused on juggling budget numbers as the sequestration deadline looms, one student—and his virtual fans—are concentrating on something far more mind blowing. Clearly, this math whiz has tremendous mental AND physical coordination skills that would impress even the most seasoned engineer, (although how these skills would be applied to real world problems is still a matter for discussion).
Check out Ravi Fernando, aka “Sir Ravi the Juggler,” a Standford University mathematics undergraduate student who can solve a Rubik’s Cube while juggling.
Take a look:
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices