Using the recently released Grainger App, facility management professionals can quickly access more than 900,000 products available from Grainger. This new app also enables users to check product availability and account information, with numerous features designed to help busy facilities professionals.
Product related features include: search by item name or number (voice capability, if desired); ratings and reviews; and availability (expected arrival date or closest Grainger branch with items in stock).
Features that help users access and manage their Grainger accounts include:
My Inbox: View Order Management System orders that are pending approval, and quickly approve them.
My Lists: Access the same personal and shared lists already used on Grainger.com to reorder products quickly.
My Orders: Access orders that have been placed online within the past six months to check order status or reorder the same products.
Integrated Cart: When logged into Grainger.com, what a user does on his or her phone is also available on their desktop, and vice versa. Also, before traveling to a site to review a maintenance/repair job, users can add products they anticipate needing. Once at the job site, users can confirm the desired products and complete the order using the information saved in the app.
Checkout: Access existing shipping and billing information from Grainger.com so that the information does not have to be entered again while on the go.
The Grainger App is available at the App Store, Google Play, or by texting APP to 95173.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention