Using the recently released Grainger App, facility management professionals can quickly access more than 900,000 products available from Grainger. This new app also enables users to check product availability and account information, with numerous features designed to help busy facilities professionals.
Product related features include: search by item name or number (voice capability, if desired); ratings and reviews; and availability (expected arrival date or closest Grainger branch with items in stock).
Features that help users access and manage their Grainger accounts include:
My Inbox: View Order Management System orders that are pending approval, and quickly approve them.
My Lists: Access the same personal and shared lists already used on Grainger.com to reorder products quickly.
My Orders: Access orders that have been placed online within the past six months to check order status or reorder the same products.
Integrated Cart: When logged into Grainger.com, what a user does on his or her phone is also available on their desktop, and vice versa. Also, before traveling to a site to review a maintenance/repair job, users can add products they anticipate needing. Once at the job site, users can confirm the desired products and complete the order using the information saved in the app.
Checkout: Access existing shipping and billing information from Grainger.com so that the information does not have to be entered again while on the go.
The Grainger App is available at the App Store, Google Play, or by texting APP to 95173.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- Physical Security Planning
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms