Using the recently released Grainger App, facility management professionals can quickly access more than 900,000 products available from Grainger. This new app also enables users to check product availability and account information, with numerous features designed to help busy facilities professionals.
Product related features include: search by item name or number (voice capability, if desired); ratings and reviews; and availability (expected arrival date or closest Grainger branch with items in stock).
Features that help users access and manage their Grainger accounts include:
My Inbox: View Order Management System orders that are pending approval, and quickly approve them.
My Lists: Access the same personal and shared lists already used on Grainger.com to reorder products quickly.
My Orders: Access orders that have been placed online within the past six months to check order status or reorder the same products.
Integrated Cart: When logged into Grainger.com, what a user does on his or her phone is also available on their desktop, and vice versa. Also, before traveling to a site to review a maintenance/repair job, users can add products they anticipate needing. Once at the job site, users can confirm the desired products and complete the order using the information saved in the app.
Checkout: Access existing shipping and billing information from Grainger.com so that the information does not have to be entered again while on the go.
The Grainger App is available at the App Store, Google Play, or by texting APP to 95173.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management