Setting The PACE: Commercial Retrofit Financing
Johnson Controls Institute for Building Efficiency, PACENow, and the Urban Land Institute have released the white paper, “Setting The PACE: Commercial Retrofit Financing,” a paper offering an overview of the commercial PACE market that is geared towards the commercial building owner community. PACENow is a non-profit organization that provides impartial leadership for a broad coalition of governments, elected representatives, national municipal associations, trade organizations, businesses and business councils, environmental groups, and private individuals who support the PACE movement.
The paper takes a close look at four active PACE programs which demonstrate the range of financing approaches within the PACE industry. There programs are:
- Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP), CA
- GreenFinanceSF, CA
- Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority PACE Program, OH
- DC PACE Program, DC
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention