Setting The PACE: Commercial Retrofit Financing
Johnson Controls Institute for Building Efficiency, PACENow, and the Urban Land Institute have released the white paper, “Setting The PACE: Commercial Retrofit Financing,” a paper offering an overview of the commercial PACE market that is geared towards the commercial building owner community. PACENow is a non-profit organization that provides impartial leadership for a broad coalition of governments, elected representatives, national municipal associations, trade organizations, businesses and business councils, environmental groups, and private individuals who support the PACE movement.
The paper takes a close look at four active PACE programs which demonstrate the range of financing approaches within the PACE industry. There programs are:
- Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP), CA
- GreenFinanceSF, CA
- Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority PACE Program, OH
- DC PACE Program, DC
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event