FRIDAY FUNNY: Who Will Claim “Top Of The Bowl” Bragging Rights For 2013?
Cintas Corporation (CTAS) is now accepting nominations for its annual America’s Best Restroom Contest, where the “top 10 places to go—when you’ve got to go” are identified and then voted on by the Internet public in an all out battle of the bowls.
“Cintas launched the America’s Best Restroom Contest 12 years ago to raise awareness of the importance of hygiene and to salute those businesses that strive for restroom excellence in both function and design,” said John Engel, Cintas’ senior marketing manager.
Cintas recognizes the correlation between clean restrooms and customer satisfaction and retention. “It makes smart business sense—everyone can appreciate a clean, well-maintained, and innovatively designed restroom,” Engel added.
Are you part of a facility management team behind the design and maintenance of a creative restroom? Or have you patronized a particularly memorable facility?
The contest is open to any non-residential restroom in the U.S. that is accessible to the general public. Entries will be judged on cleanliness, visual appeal, innovation, functionality, and unique design elements.
“Nominees and finalists run the gamut, from historical buildings or five star luxury hotels and restaurants in big cities, to gas stations along remote highways and mom & pop style diners in the rural Midwest,” says Sabrina Zimring, Survey Editor for Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest.
Ten finalists will be announced in August, at which time online voting will begin. The winner and runner-up will be revealed this fall during a nationally publicized media event, and the top vote getters will secure a place in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame.
Cintas Canada will launch its annual Canada’s Best Restroom Contest later in April.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ