Cintas Corporation (CTAS) is now accepting nominations for its annual America’s Best Restroom Contest, where the “top 10 places to go—when you’ve got to go” are identified and then voted on by the Internet public in an all out battle of the bowls.
“Cintas launched the America’s Best Restroom Contest 12 years ago to raise awareness of the importance of hygiene and to salute those businesses that strive for restroom excellence in both function and design,” said John Engel, Cintas’ senior marketing manager.
Cintas recognizes the correlation between clean restrooms and customer satisfaction and retention. “It makes smart business sense—everyone can appreciate a clean, well-maintained, and innovatively designed restroom,” Engel added.
Are you part of a facility management team behind the design and maintenance of a creative restroom? Or have you patronized a particularly memorable facility?
The contest is open to any non-residential restroom in the U.S. that is accessible to the general public. Entries will be judged on cleanliness, visual appeal, innovation, functionality, and unique design elements.
“Nominees and finalists run the gamut, from historical buildings or five star luxury hotels and restaurants in big cities, to gas stations along remote highways and mom & pop style diners in the rural Midwest,” says Sabrina Zimring, Survey Editor for Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest.
Ten finalists will be announced in August, at which time online voting will begin. The winner and runner-up will be revealed this fall during a nationally publicized media event, and the top vote getters will secure a place in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame.
Cintas Canada will launch its annual Canada’s Best Restroom Contest later in April.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs