Cintas Corporation (CTAS) is now accepting nominations for its annual America’s Best Restroom Contest, where the “top 10 places to go—when you’ve got to go” are identified and then voted on by the Internet public in an all out battle of the bowls.
“Cintas launched the America’s Best Restroom Contest 12 years ago to raise awareness of the importance of hygiene and to salute those businesses that strive for restroom excellence in both function and design,” said John Engel, Cintas’ senior marketing manager.
Cintas recognizes the correlation between clean restrooms and customer satisfaction and retention. “It makes smart business sense—everyone can appreciate a clean, well-maintained, and innovatively designed restroom,” Engel added.
Are you part of a facility management team behind the design and maintenance of a creative restroom? Or have you patronized a particularly memorable facility?
The contest is open to any non-residential restroom in the U.S. that is accessible to the general public. Entries will be judged on cleanliness, visual appeal, innovation, functionality, and unique design elements.
“Nominees and finalists run the gamut, from historical buildings or five star luxury hotels and restaurants in big cities, to gas stations along remote highways and mom & pop style diners in the rural Midwest,” says Sabrina Zimring, Survey Editor for Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest.
Ten finalists will be announced in August, at which time online voting will begin. The winner and runner-up will be revealed this fall during a nationally publicized media event, and the top vote getters will secure a place in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame.
Cintas Canada will launch its annual Canada’s Best Restroom Contest later in April.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation