These new offerings from Zurn extend the company’s line of fabricated galvanized and stainless steel grating that also provides ADA and heel-proof benefits where heavy loading is required.
The 12 grates meet DIN EN-1433 Class C load requirements when paired with a heavy-duty frame (these are identified with the suffix “HD”). Also available is a reverse punch option providing a heel-proof, anti-skid grate.
“We expect that our new fabricated, reinforced grates will be specified and installed within the industrial and food processing industries,” said Jeff Exley, product manager at Zurn. “Common applications include food and chemical processing facilities, warehouses, grocery stores, and kitchens.”
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management