These new offerings from Zurn extend the company’s line of fabricated galvanized and stainless steel grating that also provides ADA and heel-proof benefits where heavy loading is required.
The 12 grates meet DIN EN-1433 Class C load requirements when paired with a heavy-duty frame (these are identified with the suffix “HD”). Also available is a reverse punch option providing a heel-proof, anti-skid grate.
“We expect that our new fabricated, reinforced grates will be specified and installed within the industrial and food processing industries,” said Jeff Exley, product manager at Zurn. “Common applications include food and chemical processing facilities, warehouses, grocery stores, and kitchens.”
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis