These new offerings from Zurn extend the company’s line of fabricated galvanized and stainless steel grating that also provides ADA and heel-proof benefits where heavy loading is required.
The 12 grates meet DIN EN-1433 Class C load requirements when paired with a heavy-duty frame (these are identified with the suffix “HD”). Also available is a reverse punch option providing a heel-proof, anti-skid grate.
“We expect that our new fabricated, reinforced grates will be specified and installed within the industrial and food processing industries,” said Jeff Exley, product manager at Zurn. “Common applications include food and chemical processing facilities, warehouses, grocery stores, and kitchens.”
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention