NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Linear Drainage from Zurn Industries
These new offerings from Zurn extend the company’s line of fabricated galvanized and stainless steel grating that also provides ADA and heel-proof benefits where heavy loading is required.
The 12 grates meet DIN EN-1433 Class C load requirements when paired with a heavy-duty frame (these are identified with the suffix “HD”). Also available is a reverse punch option providing a heel-proof, anti-skid grate.
“We expect that our new fabricated, reinforced grates will be specified and installed within the industrial and food processing industries,” said Jeff Exley, product manager at Zurn. “Common applications include food and chemical processing facilities, warehouses, grocery stores, and kitchens.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.