NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Surveillance Integration from Pelco and Oncam Grandeye
Oncam Grandeye Technology: When integrated directly into the VMS platform, it provides total coverage with no blind spots and an unobstructed field of view enabling multiple angles of any scene, including both 180° and 360° panoramas, with PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom).
Retrospective Dewarping: As a forensic tool, Digital Sentry’s new capabilities enable users to navigate around any scene retrospectively, providing total situational awareness.
Multiple Users: Having Oncam Grandeye technology integrated into the DS Platform allows multiple operators to track multiple threats from a single camera, either live or recorded.
“We’ve worked closely with Pelco by Schneider Electric to ensure they can provide their customers with the very best available 360° technology,” said Greg Alcorn, senior vice president, Oncam Grandeye. “If users want to augment 360° technology with traditional surveillance, the entire scene will be truly and completely presented, and critical, natural situational awareness obtained.”
“Digital Sentry continues to support innovative technology from a wide and growing variety of camera manufacturers,” said John MInasyan, director of VMS, Schneider Electric. “It was a natural fit for us to incorporate Oncam Grandeye’s 360-degree technology, giving the very best experience possible to our customers, in this first step of providing total situational awareness across the Pelco VMS portfolio.”
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- NIBS Developing New Building Information Modeling Guideline
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015