Oncam Grandeye Technology: When integrated directly into the VMS platform, it provides total coverage with no blind spots and an unobstructed field of view enabling multiple angles of any scene, including both 180° and 360° panoramas, with PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom).
Retrospective Dewarping: As a forensic tool, Digital Sentry’s new capabilities enable users to navigate around any scene retrospectively, providing total situational awareness.
Multiple Users: Having Oncam Grandeye technology integrated into the DS Platform allows multiple operators to track multiple threats from a single camera, either live or recorded.
“We’ve worked closely with Pelco by Schneider Electric to ensure they can provide their customers with the very best available 360° technology,” said Greg Alcorn, senior vice president, Oncam Grandeye. “If users want to augment 360° technology with traditional surveillance, the entire scene will be truly and completely presented, and critical, natural situational awareness obtained.”
“Digital Sentry continues to support innovative technology from a wide and growing variety of camera manufacturers,” said John MInasyan, director of VMS, Schneider Electric. “It was a natural fit for us to incorporate Oncam Grandeye’s 360-degree technology, giving the very best experience possible to our customers, in this first step of providing total situational awareness across the Pelco VMS portfolio.”
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts