Oncam Grandeye Technology: When integrated directly into the VMS platform, it provides total coverage with no blind spots and an unobstructed field of view enabling multiple angles of any scene, including both 180° and 360° panoramas, with PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom).
Retrospective Dewarping: As a forensic tool, Digital Sentry’s new capabilities enable users to navigate around any scene retrospectively, providing total situational awareness.
Multiple Users: Having Oncam Grandeye technology integrated into the DS Platform allows multiple operators to track multiple threats from a single camera, either live or recorded.
“We’ve worked closely with Pelco by Schneider Electric to ensure they can provide their customers with the very best available 360° technology,” said Greg Alcorn, senior vice president, Oncam Grandeye. “If users want to augment 360° technology with traditional surveillance, the entire scene will be truly and completely presented, and critical, natural situational awareness obtained.”
“Digital Sentry continues to support innovative technology from a wide and growing variety of camera manufacturers,” said John MInasyan, director of VMS, Schneider Electric. “It was a natural fit for us to incorporate Oncam Grandeye’s 360-degree technology, giving the very best experience possible to our customers, in this first step of providing total situational awareness across the Pelco VMS portfolio.”
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation