With the growing use of tablets in facility environments such as corporate settings, education, healthcare, retail, and hospitality, there is an increased need for centralized management and security.
With capacity configurations for 16, 32, and 48 tablets, these tablet management products make managing these assets possible for organizations of all sizes. The universal design accommodates up to 48 Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod® devices, which can provide facility managers a flexible response to future technology changes.
Tested and certified to UL 60950-1 and UL 1667 standards, the carts use UL-Certified components. Ergotron also has had UL certify the entire system to help guarantee safe use in classroom, healthcare, and enterprise settings. The carts have a ventilated enclosed storage area to keep tablets cool.
In addition to the steel tube and aluminum framework, the products feature steel doors and three-point lock assembly to deter theft. When used in conjunction with Ergotron’s new Security Bracket Kit (97-735), facility managers can secure the carts to walls and floors, while the desktop units can be affixed to a desk or counter surface.
Available with or without LED Individual Status Indicators (ISI), the Tablet Management Cart retains the charging, syncing, and mobility functionality of Ergotron’s current tablet management products. The units are lightweight and compact, and require a one-time customer setup of 30-pin-to-USB or Lightning cables.
Ergotron, headquartered in Saint Paul, MN, is also launching a new custom-length, 30-pin-to-USB Cable Kit (97-766). Packaged with 16 cables, the kit is designed to fit the company’s tablet management products, and these connect to Apple mobile devices.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?