With the growing use of tablets in facility environments such as corporate settings, education, healthcare, retail, and hospitality, there is an increased need for centralized management and security.
With capacity configurations for 16, 32, and 48 tablets, these tablet management products make managing these assets possible for organizations of all sizes. The universal design accommodates up to 48 Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod® devices, which can provide facility managers a flexible response to future technology changes.
Tested and certified to UL 60950-1 and UL 1667 standards, the carts use UL-Certified components. Ergotron also has had UL certify the entire system to help guarantee safe use in classroom, healthcare, and enterprise settings. The carts have a ventilated enclosed storage area to keep tablets cool.
In addition to the steel tube and aluminum framework, the products feature steel doors and three-point lock assembly to deter theft. When used in conjunction with Ergotron’s new Security Bracket Kit (97-735), facility managers can secure the carts to walls and floors, while the desktop units can be affixed to a desk or counter surface.
Available with or without LED Individual Status Indicators (ISI), the Tablet Management Cart retains the charging, syncing, and mobility functionality of Ergotron’s current tablet management products. The units are lightweight and compact, and require a one-time customer setup of 30-pin-to-USB or Lightning cables.
Ergotron, headquartered in Saint Paul, MN, is also launching a new custom-length, 30-pin-to-USB Cable Kit (97-766). Packaged with 16 cables, the kit is designed to fit the company’s tablet management products, and these connect to Apple mobile devices.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms