NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Energy Assessments by Carrier
Carrier Energy Assessments are performed on-site by trained experts from the company’s energy service operations, which is recognized by the National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO). Assessments include a site review and analysis of utility bills, operating schedules, and occupancy levels to capture information about the site, which is then modeled to create a detailed, actionable report. Carrier Energy Assessments provide recommendations to reduce energy consumption and create healthier, more productive environments for occupants.
These analyses are conducted to meet ASHRAE Level I Energy Assessment and provide recommendations for easily implemented solutions. Carrier can also conduct more detailed analyses for ASHRAE Level II and III Energy Assessments.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions