Carrier Energy Assessments are performed on-site by trained experts from the company’s energy service operations, which is recognized by the National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO). Assessments include a site review and analysis of utility bills, operating schedules, and occupancy levels to capture information about the site, which is then modeled to create a detailed, actionable report. Carrier Energy Assessments provide recommendations to reduce energy consumption and create healthier, more productive environments for occupants.
These analyses are conducted to meet ASHRAE Level I Energy Assessment and provide recommendations for easily implemented solutions. Carrier can also conduct more detailed analyses for ASHRAE Level II and III Energy Assessments.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices