Seesmart Launches LED Lighting Channel on TodaysFacilityManager.com
TINTON FALLS, NJ – April 18, 2013 – Seesmart Inc. has launched its LED Lighting Channel on
Seesmart’s LED Lighting Channel, which is one of 10 Partner Channels currently featured on the Today’s Facility Manager website, provides facility managers with detailed,comprehensive information about Seesmart’s products in an interactive, dynamic format.Seesmart, Inc. manufactures interior and exterior LED lamps and fixtures that are ideal for commercial,industrial, institutional, and government markets. The company offers over 600 products spanning eight product categories to meet almost any general illumination installation or retrofit need. Many of Seesmart’s products are UL, Energy Star, and/or DLC-listed and qualify for rebates with local utilities. “Seesmart is a one-stop-shop for any business seeking beautiful lighting that minimizes its energy expenditure, maintenance cost, and carbon footprint,” said Anne Cosgrove, Editor-in-Chief of Today’s Facility Manager. “Seesmart’s LED Lighting Channel on FacilityExecutive.com is a great way for facility managers to learn more about the company’s extensive line of interior and exterior LED lamps and fixtures that produce immediate energy savings and a rapid return on investment.”
The LED Lighting Channel features detailed information about Seesmart’s high-quality, energy-efficient, value-engineered, and long-lived products; before and after photographs that illustrate the dramatic impact of these products in commercial and industrial, institutional, and government applications; as well as detailed case studies on a range of lighting installations. To learn more, visit Seesmart’s LED Lighting Channel at http://facilityexecutive.com/led-lighting/
ABOUT TODAY’S FACILITY MANAGER
Today’s Facility Manager is a one-stop source for information on quality operation, design and
maintenance of facilities. Today’s Facility Manager magazine, FacilityExecutive.com,
FacilityBlog, and e-Newsletters educate professionals who purchase products and services for
commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.