TINTON FALLS, NJ – April 18, 2013 – Seesmart Inc. has launched its LED Lighting Channel on
Seesmart’s LED Lighting Channel, which is one of 10 Partner Channels currently featured on the Today’s Facility Manager website, provides facility managers with detailed,comprehensive information about Seesmart’s products in an interactive, dynamic format.Seesmart, Inc. manufactures interior and exterior LED lamps and fixtures that are ideal for commercial,industrial, institutional, and government markets. The company offers over 600 products spanning eight product categories to meet almost any general illumination installation or retrofit need. Many of Seesmart’s products are UL, Energy Star, and/or DLC-listed and qualify for rebates with local utilities. “Seesmart is a one-stop-shop for any business seeking beautiful lighting that minimizes its energy expenditure, maintenance cost, and carbon footprint,” said Anne Cosgrove, Editor-in-Chief of Today’s Facility Manager. “Seesmart’s LED Lighting Channel on FacilityExecutive.com is a great way for facility managers to learn more about the company’s extensive line of interior and exterior LED lamps and fixtures that produce immediate energy savings and a rapid return on investment.”
The LED Lighting Channel features detailed information about Seesmart’s high-quality, energy-efficient, value-engineered, and long-lived products; before and after photographs that illustrate the dramatic impact of these products in commercial and industrial, institutional, and government applications; as well as detailed case studies on a range of lighting installations. To learn more, visit Seesmart’s LED Lighting Channel at http://facilityexecutive.com/led-lighting/
ABOUT TODAY’S FACILITY MANAGER
Today’s Facility Manager is a one-stop source for information on quality operation, design and
maintenance of facilities. Today’s Facility Manager magazine, FacilityExecutive.com,
FacilityBlog, and e-Newsletters educate professionals who purchase products and services for
commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention