Posted by Heidi Schwartz
BOMI International and Transwestern recently partnered to provide Transwestern property and facility staff with additional education options to enhance their knowledge, build upon their existing competencies, and learn in a way that best suits their needs.
The partnership offers Transwestern staff cost-effective opportunities to earn a BOMI International certificate and/or designation via several delivery options—Self-Study, Classroom, and Instructor-Led Online—allowing for flexible and convenient learning.
“Transwestern is dedicated to providing best-in-class service to our clients. As such, it is important that our team members have ample opportunities to learn and enhance their abilities to perform their jobs,” said Colleen Dolan, executive vice president of Transwestern’s Human Resources department. “We are committed to providing our team members with the best resources possible, which is why we chose to establish our strategic partnership with BOMI International. We are excited for the learning opportunities this will create for our team members.”
“BOMI International is pleased to collaborate with a firm that shares our commitment to education and recognizes that skill development is crucial for employee growth, as well as the forward progression of a company,” said Jeffrey Horn, President and CEO of BOMI International.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management