Posted by Heidi Schwartz
BOMI International and Transwestern recently partnered to provide Transwestern property and facility staff with additional education options to enhance their knowledge, build upon their existing competencies, and learn in a way that best suits their needs.
The partnership offers Transwestern staff cost-effective opportunities to earn a BOMI International certificate and/or designation via several delivery options—Self-Study, Classroom, and Instructor-Led Online—allowing for flexible and convenient learning.
“Transwestern is dedicated to providing best-in-class service to our clients. As such, it is important that our team members have ample opportunities to learn and enhance their abilities to perform their jobs,” said Colleen Dolan, executive vice president of Transwestern’s Human Resources department. “We are committed to providing our team members with the best resources possible, which is why we chose to establish our strategic partnership with BOMI International. We are excited for the learning opportunities this will create for our team members.”
“BOMI International is pleased to collaborate with a firm that shares our commitment to education and recognizes that skill development is crucial for employee growth, as well as the forward progression of a company,” said Jeffrey Horn, President and CEO of BOMI International.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention