Posted by Heidi Schwartz
BOMI International and Transwestern recently partnered to provide Transwestern property and facility staff with additional education options to enhance their knowledge, build upon their existing competencies, and learn in a way that best suits their needs.
The partnership offers Transwestern staff cost-effective opportunities to earn a BOMI International certificate and/or designation via several delivery options—Self-Study, Classroom, and Instructor-Led Online—allowing for flexible and convenient learning.
“Transwestern is dedicated to providing best-in-class service to our clients. As such, it is important that our team members have ample opportunities to learn and enhance their abilities to perform their jobs,” said Colleen Dolan, executive vice president of Transwestern’s Human Resources department. “We are committed to providing our team members with the best resources possible, which is why we chose to establish our strategic partnership with BOMI International. We are excited for the learning opportunities this will create for our team members.”
“BOMI International is pleased to collaborate with a firm that shares our commitment to education and recognizes that skill development is crucial for employee growth, as well as the forward progression of a company,” said Jeffrey Horn, President and CEO of BOMI International.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts