FREE WHITE PAPER: Physical Security In Mission Critical Facilities
Physical security is critical to achieving availability goals of mission critical facilities. Security of the data center accounts for it’s surroundings as well as data processing equipment inside and the systems supporting them.
In this paper, systems for providing secure facilities are recommended and best practices for physical security are explained.
Please fill out the following form in order to access the free white paper:
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions