Physical security is critical to achieving availability goals of mission critical facilities. Security of the data center accounts for it’s surroundings as well as data processing equipment inside and the systems supporting them.
In this paper, systems for providing secure facilities are recommended and best practices for physical security are explained.
Please fill out the following form in order to access the free white paper:
You might like:
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- Question Of The Week: Have You Addressed Flood Mitigation Strategies?