FREE WHITE PAPER: Site Selection For Mission Critical Facilities
When selecting a new site or evaluating an existing site, there are dozens of risk factors that must be considered if optimal availability is to be obtained. Geographic, site-related, building, and economic risks need to be understood and mitigated to lessen the downtime effects on your business.
In this paper, guidelines are established for selecting a new site or assessing an existing one. Common risks that affect the availability of a business are defined and techniques for minimizing these risks are presented.
Please fill out the following form in order to access the free white paper:
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.