Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Throughout May, FacilityBlog has been sharing updates from the International Code Council on activities in conjunction with Building Safety Month:
- President Declares May 2013 As Building Safety Month
- Week Two: Building Safety Month 2013
- Storm Shelters, Safe Rooms Save Lives When Tornados, Hurricanes Strike
- Demand Rises For Sustainable And Safe Structures
So at the end of the month, it only made sense to post a Friday Funny in keeping with the Building Safety Month theme. And who can better express the importance of safety than the Grim Reaper?
Here’s small taste of the most unusual workplace safety training video ever produced…A Reaper’s Guide to OHS. This four minute safety scene can be shown as an icebreaker for any workplace safety training session.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention