Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Throughout May, FacilityBlog has been sharing updates from the International Code Council on activities in conjunction with Building Safety Month:
- President Declares May 2013 As Building Safety Month
- Week Two: Building Safety Month 2013
- Storm Shelters, Safe Rooms Save Lives When Tornados, Hurricanes Strike
- Demand Rises For Sustainable And Safe Structures
So at the end of the month, it only made sense to post a Friday Funny in keeping with the Building Safety Month theme. And who can better express the importance of safety than the Grim Reaper?
Here’s small taste of the most unusual workplace safety training video ever produced…A Reaper’s Guide to OHS. This four minute safety scene can be shown as an icebreaker for any workplace safety training session.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management