FRIDAY FUNNY: “Reaping” The Benefits Of Workplace Safety
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Throughout May, FacilityBlog has been sharing updates from the International Code Council on activities in conjunction with Building Safety Month:
- President Declares May 2013 As Building Safety Month
- Week Two: Building Safety Month 2013
- Storm Shelters, Safe Rooms Save Lives When Tornados, Hurricanes Strike
- Demand Rises For Sustainable And Safe Structures
So at the end of the month, it only made sense to post a Friday Funny in keeping with the Building Safety Month theme. And who can better express the importance of safety than the Grim Reaper?
Here’s small taste of the most unusual workplace safety training video ever produced…A Reaper’s Guide to OHS. This four minute safety scene can be shown as an icebreaker for any workplace safety training session.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices