FRIDAY FUNNY: Ticket Please!
Here’s a little engineering joke that may have been bouncing around on the web for some time.
Five engineers and five HR professionals from the same company are attending a conference in the next town. They decide to take the train.
The HR folks buy one ticket each. The engineers buy a single ticket. The HR guys think this is strange, but they also think that watching engineers get in trouble could be fun.
The conductor comes around to get the tickets and all of the engineers disappear into the bathroom. The conductor knocks on the bathroom door and says, “Ticket please.” They slide the ticket under the door, wait until the conductor is gone, head to the bar, and arrive at the conference feeling relaxed and quite pleased with themselves.
On the way home, the HR folks buy a single ticket. The engineers pool their money but only buy four tickets. The HR folks scratch their heads but decide not to worry about it and head to the bar. They figure it’s their turn to have a good laugh.
The conductor comes around and the HR guys pile into the bathroom. The engineer without a ticket promptly walks over to the bathroom, knocks on the door, and says, “Ticket please.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.