Here’s a little engineering joke that may have been bouncing around on the web for some time.
Five engineers and five HR professionals from the same company are attending a conference in the next town. They decide to take the train.
The HR folks buy one ticket each. The engineers buy a single ticket. The HR guys think this is strange, but they also think that watching engineers get in trouble could be fun.
The conductor comes around to get the tickets and all of the engineers disappear into the bathroom. The conductor knocks on the bathroom door and says, “Ticket please.” They slide the ticket under the door, wait until the conductor is gone, head to the bar, and arrive at the conference feeling relaxed and quite pleased with themselves.
On the way home, the HR folks buy a single ticket. The engineers pool their money but only buy four tickets. The HR folks scratch their heads but decide not to worry about it and head to the bar. They figure it’s their turn to have a good laugh.
The conductor comes around and the HR guys pile into the bathroom. The engineer without a ticket promptly walks over to the bathroom, knocks on the door, and says, “Ticket please.”
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts