Marley Engineered Products, a manufacturer of heating and ventilation solutions, recently introduced its new electric Artisan SmartSeries wall heater. This latest release is part of the company’s continued efforts to provide the most advanced electronic controlled wall heater, with elevated design and technology.
Applications for the Artisan SmartSeries include hotels, conference rooms, restaurants, atriums, residential spaces, and more. The face of the unit measures 19.25″H x 15.85″W x 6.25″D. Its two-piece construction features a heavy-duty powder coated aluminum grille, and the heater is available in four standard colors (Northern white, Navajo white, Bronze and Aluminum).
Energy efficiency is a focus with the Artisan SmartSeries design, since the heater automatically adjusts wattage output for optimum comfort. There is also a fan-only mode for supplemental ventilation. The heater features five day/two day (five weekend and two weekend day) programmability with four program periods per day. Meanwhile, touch activated controls offer a combination of sleek styling and easy operation. A BMS feature allows for connection to building management systems (dry contact). This product is American made.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention