NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Artisan SmartSeries by Marley Engineered Products
Marley Engineered Products, a manufacturer of heating and ventilation solutions, recently introduced its new electric Artisan SmartSeries wall heater. This latest release is part of the company’s continued efforts to provide the most advanced electronic controlled wall heater, with elevated design and technology.
Applications for the Artisan SmartSeries include hotels, conference rooms, restaurants, atriums, residential spaces, and more. The face of the unit measures 19.25″H x 15.85″W x 6.25″D. Its two-piece construction features a heavy-duty powder coated aluminum grille, and the heater is available in four standard colors (Northern white, Navajo white, Bronze and Aluminum).
Energy efficiency is a focus with the Artisan SmartSeries design, since the heater automatically adjusts wattage output for optimum comfort. There is also a fan-only mode for supplemental ventilation. The heater features five day/two day (five weekend and two weekend day) programmability with four program periods per day. Meanwhile, touch activated controls offer a combination of sleek styling and easy operation. A BMS feature allows for connection to building management systems (dry contact). This product is American made.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings