Marley Engineered Products, a manufacturer of heating and ventilation solutions, recently introduced its new electric Artisan SmartSeries wall heater. This latest release is part of the company’s continued efforts to provide the most advanced electronic controlled wall heater, with elevated design and technology.
Applications for the Artisan SmartSeries include hotels, conference rooms, restaurants, atriums, residential spaces, and more. The face of the unit measures 19.25″H x 15.85″W x 6.25″D. Its two-piece construction features a heavy-duty powder coated aluminum grille, and the heater is available in four standard colors (Northern white, Navajo white, Bronze and Aluminum).
Energy efficiency is a focus with the Artisan SmartSeries design, since the heater automatically adjusts wattage output for optimum comfort. There is also a fan-only mode for supplemental ventilation. The heater features five day/two day (five weekend and two weekend day) programmability with four program periods per day. Meanwhile, touch activated controls offer a combination of sleek styling and easy operation. A BMS feature allows for connection to building management systems (dry contact). This product is American made.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation