Marley Engineered Products, a manufacturer of heating and ventilation solutions, recently introduced its new electric Artisan SmartSeries wall heater. This latest release is part of the company’s continued efforts to provide the most advanced electronic controlled wall heater, with elevated design and technology.
Applications for the Artisan SmartSeries include hotels, conference rooms, restaurants, atriums, residential spaces, and more. The face of the unit measures 19.25″H x 15.85″W x 6.25″D. Its two-piece construction features a heavy-duty powder coated aluminum grille, and the heater is available in four standard colors (Northern white, Navajo white, Bronze and Aluminum).
Energy efficiency is a focus with the Artisan SmartSeries design, since the heater automatically adjusts wattage output for optimum comfort. There is also a fan-only mode for supplemental ventilation. The heater features five day/two day (five weekend and two weekend day) programmability with four program periods per day. Meanwhile, touch activated controls offer a combination of sleek styling and easy operation. A BMS feature allows for connection to building management systems (dry contact). This product is American made.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts