Marley Engineered Products, a manufacturer of heating and ventilation solutions, recently introduced its new electric Artisan SmartSeries wall heater. This latest release is part of the company’s continued efforts to provide the most advanced electronic controlled wall heater, with elevated design and technology.
Applications for the Artisan SmartSeries include hotels, conference rooms, restaurants, atriums, residential spaces, and more. The face of the unit measures 19.25″H x 15.85″W x 6.25″D. Its two-piece construction features a heavy-duty powder coated aluminum grille, and the heater is available in four standard colors (Northern white, Navajo white, Bronze and Aluminum).
Energy efficiency is a focus with the Artisan SmartSeries design, since the heater automatically adjusts wattage output for optimum comfort. There is also a fan-only mode for supplemental ventilation. The heater features five day/two day (five weekend and two weekend day) programmability with four program periods per day. Meanwhile, touch activated controls offer a combination of sleek styling and easy operation. A BMS feature allows for connection to building management systems (dry contact). This product is American made.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management