Carlisle SynTec Systems has introduced an improved version of its 725TR Air & Vapor Barrier/Temporary Roof. The enhanced 725TR product features a new woven polypropylene facer film to replace both the white summer grade and black winter grade films.
The new woven film is gray in color and can be applied in both warm and cold temperatures. The film also provides increased dimensional stability, which reduces the likelihood for wrinkles to develop due to contraction when used as a temporary roof.
Another benefit of the new 725TR is that facility professionals now have one version of the product that can be used across all seasons, which simplifies ordering and installation processes. Meanwhile, the new 725TR provides all the same benefits of the previous summer and winter versions of the product, including a non-skid surface which is ideal for the bonding of subsequent layers, and the ability to be used as a temporary roof for up to 120 days.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation