Carlisle SynTec Systems has introduced an improved version of its 725TR Air & Vapor Barrier/Temporary Roof. The enhanced 725TR product features a new woven polypropylene facer film to replace both the white summer grade and black winter grade films.
The new woven film is gray in color and can be applied in both warm and cold temperatures. The film also provides increased dimensional stability, which reduces the likelihood for wrinkles to develop due to contraction when used as a temporary roof.
Another benefit of the new 725TR is that facility professionals now have one version of the product that can be used across all seasons, which simplifies ordering and installation processes. Meanwhile, the new 725TR provides all the same benefits of the previous summer and winter versions of the product, including a non-skid surface which is ideal for the bonding of subsequent layers, and the ability to be used as a temporary roof for up to 120 days.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention