Carlisle SynTec Systems has introduced an improved version of its 725TR Air & Vapor Barrier/Temporary Roof. The enhanced 725TR product features a new woven polypropylene facer film to replace both the white summer grade and black winter grade films.
The new woven film is gray in color and can be applied in both warm and cold temperatures. The film also provides increased dimensional stability, which reduces the likelihood for wrinkles to develop due to contraction when used as a temporary roof.
Another benefit of the new 725TR is that facility professionals now have one version of the product that can be used across all seasons, which simplifies ordering and installation processes. Meanwhile, the new 725TR provides all the same benefits of the previous summer and winter versions of the product, including a non-skid surface which is ideal for the bonding of subsequent layers, and the ability to be used as a temporary roof for up to 120 days.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management