Carlisle SynTec Systems has introduced an improved version of its 725TR Air & Vapor Barrier/Temporary Roof. The enhanced 725TR product features a new woven polypropylene facer film to replace both the white summer grade and black winter grade films.
The new woven film is gray in color and can be applied in both warm and cold temperatures. The film also provides increased dimensional stability, which reduces the likelihood for wrinkles to develop due to contraction when used as a temporary roof.
Another benefit of the new 725TR is that facility professionals now have one version of the product that can be used across all seasons, which simplifies ordering and installation processes. Meanwhile, the new 725TR provides all the same benefits of the previous summer and winter versions of the product, including a non-skid surface which is ideal for the bonding of subsequent layers, and the ability to be used as a temporary roof for up to 120 days.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts