The new SofPull® Mini bath tissue dispenser from Georgia-Pacific Professional can help prevent potential exposure to germs in all types of facilities. This dispenser features a completely enclosed tissue roll to reduce cross contamination and a centerpull nozzle for hygienic single sheet dispensing.
With a footprint measuring just 9″, SofPull Mini is ideal for restrooms that have limited space. Because the tissue is enclosed, users only touch the available sheet, helping reduce the spread of germs. The single sheet dispensing also helps reduce consumption compared with standard roll bath tissue and also avoids roll over-spins. Meanwhile, the dispenser’s 500 count, two-ply capacity means less roll changes, and a translucent finish makes it easy to see when the roll is low.
SofPull Mini is part of Georgia-Pacific Professional’s Green by Design® recycled designation and is EPA compliant for recycled fiber content based on the agency’s Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines. There is no outer carton or inner wrapping, so SofPull tissue also results in significantly less packaging waste than when using single roll bath tissue.
The SofPull Mini dispenser is available in Splash Blue, Translucent Smoke, and Translucent White finishes. For those with higher capacity needs, it also comes in a twin dispenser style for double capacity.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention