2/90 Sign Systems has introduced two new sign offerings to its line of healthcare specialty products. One is VitalSign whose features communicate critical care information to staff and visitors, which helps translate to a positive impact on patient satisfaction.
Facility managers choose from a collection of standard color-coded medical alert messages or customized sliders in any color, symbol, or configuration. The messages are self-contained within 2/90’s modular sign system providing security, durability, and ease of maintenance. Messages can be displayed on one or both sides of the sign. Sign size is determined by the number of messages and the sign graphic needed.
The new VitalSign is available in a virtually endless array of sign options and message configurations. Room identification can be added for ADA compliancy. An erasable writing board with a template for handwritten information can also be incorporated. Facility managers can choose to use a standard template or integrate their organization’s brand in a custom design. Other options include a holder for markers or a SmartStrip to display laminated or paper messages.
VitalSign can be placed at patient bedsides for easy viewing of critical care information at the point of care. Or, the signs can be installed in corridors, with ADA compliant graphics to identify room locations. Window inserts with easily changeable laser-print graphics can be incorporated (as shown here) to promote brand or communicate additional information.
The modular nature of VitalSign provides healthcare facilities the ability to customize signage to fit their needs while maintaining aesthetic consistency throughout a space.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management