2/90 Sign Systems has introduced two new sign offerings to its line of healthcare specialty products. One is VitalSign whose features communicate critical care information to staff and visitors, which helps translate to a positive impact on patient satisfaction.
Facility managers choose from a collection of standard color-coded medical alert messages or customized sliders in any color, symbol, or configuration. The messages are self-contained within 2/90’s modular sign system providing security, durability, and ease of maintenance. Messages can be displayed on one or both sides of the sign. Sign size is determined by the number of messages and the sign graphic needed.
The new VitalSign is available in a virtually endless array of sign options and message configurations. Room identification can be added for ADA compliancy. An erasable writing board with a template for handwritten information can also be incorporated. Facility managers can choose to use a standard template or integrate their organization’s brand in a custom design. Other options include a holder for markers or a SmartStrip to display laminated or paper messages.
VitalSign can be placed at patient bedsides for easy viewing of critical care information at the point of care. Or, the signs can be installed in corridors, with ADA compliant graphics to identify room locations. Window inserts with easily changeable laser-print graphics can be incorporated (as shown here) to promote brand or communicate additional information.
The modular nature of VitalSign provides healthcare facilities the ability to customize signage to fit their needs while maintaining aesthetic consistency throughout a space.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts