Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Global FM is pleased to announce the fifth annual World FM Day to take place in just over a month on June 27, 2013. The core message of 2013’s World FM Day is “creating, sharing, and learning.”
Global FM leadership invites everyone to share their latest achievements and successes as a FM professional, as a team, company, or country. The goal this year is to use World FM Day as a platform to celebrate all the successes achieved by the FM professionals and industry around the world.
As in previous years, a communications support package is available for download at Global FM’s website, including the animated logo with the message celebrating success rotating in nine different languages; the World FM Day banner, email signature, power point presentation and other tools to help facility managers organize events on June 27th.
The World FM Day 2013 Google Map is also being populated with activities all over the world. Facility professionals are urged to make sure events are listed there, so everyone knows what will be happening World FM Day 2013.
Duncan Waddell, Chair of the World FM Day Taskforce and Global FM stated: “the importance of the of recognizing facilities management contribution to productivity, health, and safety in our built environment needs to be a key focus. The theme of creating, learning, sharing is perfect to ensure we place a spot light on the great work being undertaken in the industry.”
Facility professionals around the world are encouraged to join associations including the Associação Brasileira de Facilities (ABRAFAC), the Association des Directeurs de l’Environnement de Travail (ARSEG), The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM), the European Facility Management Network (EuroFM), the Facility Management Association of Australia (FMA Australia), the Hungarian Facility Management Society (HFMS), the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), the Middle East Facility Management Association (MEFMA), the Facility Management Association of New Zealand (FMANZ) and the South African Facilities Management Association (SAFMA) in the different celebrations taking place in Australia, Brazil, New Zealand, South Africa, the U.A.E. and in various countries throughout Europe.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention