The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)’s NEMA ICS 15.1-2012 is an installation guide that provides practical information concerning the general technical considerations in the installation of electric medium voltage fire pump controllers. These guidelines are provided to facilitate movement, handling, installation, and maintenance of medium-voltage fire pump controllers at the job site and to help avoid personal injury and equipment damage during these processes.
Information includes handling, storage installation of conduits, cables and wires, pre-energization and energization, care and maintenance, and required field marking.
NEMA is the association of electrical equipment and medical imaging manufacturers, founded in 1926 and headquartered in Arlington, VA. Its member companies manufacture a diverse set of products including power transmission and distribution equipment, lighting systems, factory automation, and control systems, and medical diagnostic imaging systems.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs