NEMA Publishes Instructions For Medium Voltage Electric Fire Pump Controllers
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)’s NEMA ICS 15.1-2012 is an installation guide that provides practical information concerning the general technical considerations in the installation of electric medium voltage fire pump controllers. These guidelines are provided to facilitate movement, handling, installation, and maintenance of medium-voltage fire pump controllers at the job site and to help avoid personal injury and equipment damage during these processes.
Information includes handling, storage installation of conduits, cables and wires, pre-energization and energization, care and maintenance, and required field marking.
NEMA is the association of electrical equipment and medical imaging manufacturers, founded in 1926 and headquartered in Arlington, VA. Its member companies manufacture a diverse set of products including power transmission and distribution equipment, lighting systems, factory automation, and control systems, and medical diagnostic imaging systems.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.