The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)’s NEMA ICS 15.1-2012 is an installation guide that provides practical information concerning the general technical considerations in the installation of electric medium voltage fire pump controllers. These guidelines are provided to facilitate movement, handling, installation, and maintenance of medium-voltage fire pump controllers at the job site and to help avoid personal injury and equipment damage during these processes.
Information includes handling, storage installation of conduits, cables and wires, pre-energization and energization, care and maintenance, and required field marking.
NEMA is the association of electrical equipment and medical imaging manufacturers, founded in 1926 and headquartered in Arlington, VA. Its member companies manufacture a diverse set of products including power transmission and distribution equipment, lighting systems, factory automation, and control systems, and medical diagnostic imaging systems.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?