The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)’s NEMA ICS 15.1-2012 is an installation guide that provides practical information concerning the general technical considerations in the installation of electric medium voltage fire pump controllers. These guidelines are provided to facilitate movement, handling, installation, and maintenance of medium-voltage fire pump controllers at the job site and to help avoid personal injury and equipment damage during these processes.
Information includes handling, storage installation of conduits, cables and wires, pre-energization and energization, care and maintenance, and required field marking.
NEMA is the association of electrical equipment and medical imaging manufacturers, founded in 1926 and headquartered in Arlington, VA. Its member companies manufacture a diverse set of products including power transmission and distribution equipment, lighting systems, factory automation, and control systems, and medical diagnostic imaging systems.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation