NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Fresh Wave IAQ by OMI Industries
Fresh Wave IAQ is a comprehensive line of odor eliminating products formulated to help facility managers, restoration professionals, and others in the industry to combat challenging odor abatement situations.
Manufactured by OMI Industries, based in Long Grove, IL, these products are engineered from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that includes water, lime, pine needles, aniseed, clove, and cedarwood.
The Fresh Wave IAQ odor eliminator products are non-toxic, non-hazardous, and effective on both organic and inorganic odors. To meet the needs of facility managers, products are available in various formats, which include: Air & Surface Spray; Carpet Shake; Carpet & Upholstery Additive; Gel (shown here); Laundry Additive; and Ostomy Drops.
The science behind Fresh Wave IAQ is based on four principles, and these are:
Contact: Fresh Wave IAQ molecules released into the air make contact with malodor molecules via opposing electrostatic charges and random contact.
Absorption: The products’ molecules absorb and destroy odors on the molecular level.
Solubility: Products enhance the solubility of most gases.
Reaction: Products modify the malodor molecule to a non-odorous state.
The Fresh Wave IAQ Gel and Liquid have earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment (DfE) recognition.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.