Fresh Wave IAQ is a comprehensive line of odor eliminating products formulated to help facility managers, restoration professionals, and others in the industry to combat challenging odor abatement situations.
Manufactured by OMI Industries, based in Long Grove, IL, these products are engineered from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that includes water, lime, pine needles, aniseed, clove, and cedarwood.
The Fresh Wave IAQ odor eliminator products are non-toxic, non-hazardous, and effective on both organic and inorganic odors. To meet the needs of facility managers, products are available in various formats, which include: Air & Surface Spray; Carpet Shake; Carpet & Upholstery Additive; Gel (shown here); Laundry Additive; and Ostomy Drops.
The science behind Fresh Wave IAQ is based on four principles, and these are:
Contact: Fresh Wave IAQ molecules released into the air make contact with malodor molecules via opposing electrostatic charges and random contact.
Absorption: The products’ molecules absorb and destroy odors on the molecular level.
Solubility: Products enhance the solubility of most gases.
Reaction: Products modify the malodor molecule to a non-odorous state.
The Fresh Wave IAQ Gel and Liquid have earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment (DfE) recognition.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts