The 2013 Atlantic Hurricane Season began on June 1 and officially ends November 30. Addressing the impact these extreme weather events can have on organizations and their facilities, Datawatch Systems has developed HurricaneWatch. This service builds on the company’s existing security services and is tailored to assist clients before, during, and after they are impacted by a hurricane.
This emergency call service enables facility managers to constantly update a single database with property status reports during severe weather events and other catastrophic situations when communication problems triggered by downed power and phone lines are likely to occur.
Using HurricaneWatch, employees can ascertain if their facility is open. They can also update the database with their own status (whether they are safe, able/unable to make it to work, or any number of other factors the facility manager chooses to address when setting up the system). Instructional messages may be provided to employees as they call in, giving all parties consistent and timely reports about the state of their facility. In addition, Datawatch has the ability to store multiple status parameters for an unlimited number of buildings and employees. This information can be viewed online, in real time, while the Datawatch call center is manned 24/7 by calm and courteous personnel.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App