NEW PRODUCT FLASH: LEDioc Lamp from EYE Lighting
EYE Lighting International, an Ohio-based manufacturer of lamps, luminaires, controls, and related products recently introduced its LEDioc™ brand lamps, designed to facilitate a simple field retrofit from an HID to an LED light source in post-top and pendant luminaires. EYE estimates there are more than two million luminaires of these types in service in the United States, with hundreds of thousands annually requiring retrofit.
The 37 watt EYE LEDioc lamp, consumes 42 system watts, and it comes complete with a driver and surge protector, and can be applied in 120V through 277V systems.
The 5000K model provides 4400 initial lumens, 70 CRI, and 106 lumens per watt. And the 3000K model provides 3100 initial lumens, 85 CRI, and 75 lumens per watt. Both feature 70% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours of life.
Facility managers who oversee outdoor lighting for their organizations (campuses, office parks, municipalities, and utilities, for instance) and are seeking to change to LED lighting may find the LEDioc an ideal fit. The LED technology provides bright, white light for improved safety and security, while moving toward sustainability goals and virtually eliminating maintenance. EYE Lighting provides a five year warranty with the LEDioc system.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.