EYE Lighting International, an Ohio-based manufacturer of lamps, luminaires, controls, and related products recently introduced its LEDioc™ brand lamps, designed to facilitate a simple field retrofit from an HID to an LED light source in post-top and pendant luminaires. EYE estimates there are more than two million luminaires of these types in service in the United States, with hundreds of thousands annually requiring retrofit.
The 37 watt EYE LEDioc lamp, consumes 42 system watts, and it comes complete with a driver and surge protector, and can be applied in 120V through 277V systems.
The 5000K model provides 4400 initial lumens, 70 CRI, and 106 lumens per watt. And the 3000K model provides 3100 initial lumens, 85 CRI, and 75 lumens per watt. Both feature 70% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours of life.
Facility managers who oversee outdoor lighting for their organizations (campuses, office parks, municipalities, and utilities, for instance) and are seeking to change to LED lighting may find the LEDioc an ideal fit. The LED technology provides bright, white light for improved safety and security, while moving toward sustainability goals and virtually eliminating maintenance. EYE Lighting provides a five year warranty with the LEDioc system.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices