EYE Lighting International, an Ohio-based manufacturer of lamps, luminaires, controls, and related products recently introduced its LEDioc™ brand lamps, designed to facilitate a simple field retrofit from an HID to an LED light source in post-top and pendant luminaires. EYE estimates there are more than two million luminaires of these types in service in the United States, with hundreds of thousands annually requiring retrofit.
The 37 watt EYE LEDioc lamp, consumes 42 system watts, and it comes complete with a driver and surge protector, and can be applied in 120V through 277V systems.
The 5000K model provides 4400 initial lumens, 70 CRI, and 106 lumens per watt. And the 3000K model provides 3100 initial lumens, 85 CRI, and 75 lumens per watt. Both feature 70% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours of life.
Facility managers who oversee outdoor lighting for their organizations (campuses, office parks, municipalities, and utilities, for instance) and are seeking to change to LED lighting may find the LEDioc an ideal fit. The LED technology provides bright, white light for improved safety and security, while moving toward sustainability goals and virtually eliminating maintenance. EYE Lighting provides a five year warranty with the LEDioc system.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- York Chiller Mobile App
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals