EYE Lighting International, an Ohio-based manufacturer of lamps, luminaires, controls, and related products recently introduced its LEDioc™ brand lamps, designed to facilitate a simple field retrofit from an HID to an LED light source in post-top and pendant luminaires. EYE estimates there are more than two million luminaires of these types in service in the United States, with hundreds of thousands annually requiring retrofit.
The 37 watt EYE LEDioc lamp, consumes 42 system watts, and it comes complete with a driver and surge protector, and can be applied in 120V through 277V systems.
The 5000K model provides 4400 initial lumens, 70 CRI, and 106 lumens per watt. And the 3000K model provides 3100 initial lumens, 85 CRI, and 75 lumens per watt. Both feature 70% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours of life.
Facility managers who oversee outdoor lighting for their organizations (campuses, office parks, municipalities, and utilities, for instance) and are seeking to change to LED lighting may find the LEDioc an ideal fit. The LED technology provides bright, white light for improved safety and security, while moving toward sustainability goals and virtually eliminating maintenance. EYE Lighting provides a five year warranty with the LEDioc system.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation