QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Air Conditioning Systems For Libraries
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This Question of the Week comes from the IFMA group on LinkedIn.
I am planning to replace the aging air conditioning system in a library. Are there any recommended HVAC systems or special functions that are especially suitable for this environment?
St. Stephen’s College
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions