Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This Question of the Week comes from the IFMA group on LinkedIn.
I am planning to replace the aging air conditioning system in a library. Are there any recommended HVAC systems or special functions that are especially suitable for this environment?
St. Stephen’s College
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention