Initiated in 2008, World FM Day aims at raising the profile of the facilities management profession on a global scale. The event has succeeded in mobilizing hundreds of individuals, companies, associations, and partners to celebrate their successes and show the world the important contribution facilities management brings to the built environment.
The Global Facilities Management Association (Global FM) selected “Creating, Sharing & Learning” as the theme for World FM Day 2013. Global FM member organizations on six continents are marking the day by hosting events such as luncheons, seminars, cocktails and workshops, or by undertaking any other activity to celebrate and promote facilities management.
Are you involved in a World FM Day event? How would you like facility management to be recognized throughout the year?
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention