Initiated in 2008, World FM Day aims at raising the profile of the facilities management profession on a global scale. The event has succeeded in mobilizing hundreds of individuals, companies, associations, and partners to celebrate their successes and show the world the important contribution facilities management brings to the built environment.
The Global Facilities Management Association (Global FM) selected “Creating, Sharing & Learning” as the theme for World FM Day 2013. Global FM member organizations on six continents are marking the day by hosting events such as luncheons, seminars, cocktails and workshops, or by undertaking any other activity to celebrate and promote facilities management.
Are you involved in a World FM Day event? How would you like facility management to be recognized throughout the year?
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts