Initiated in 2008, World FM Day aims at raising the profile of the facilities management profession on a global scale. The event has succeeded in mobilizing hundreds of individuals, companies, associations, and partners to celebrate their successes and show the world the important contribution facilities management brings to the built environment.
The Global Facilities Management Association (Global FM) selected “Creating, Sharing & Learning” as the theme for World FM Day 2013. Global FM member organizations on six continents are marking the day by hosting events such as luncheons, seminars, cocktails and workshops, or by undertaking any other activity to celebrate and promote facilities management.
Are you involved in a World FM Day event? How would you like facility management to be recognized throughout the year?
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional