Initiated in 2008, World FM Day aims at raising the profile of the facilities management profession on a global scale. The event has succeeded in mobilizing hundreds of individuals, companies, associations, and partners to celebrate their successes and show the world the important contribution facilities management brings to the built environment.
The Global Facilities Management Association (Global FM) selected “Creating, Sharing & Learning” as the theme for World FM Day 2013. Global FM member organizations on six continents are marking the day by hosting events such as luncheons, seminars, cocktails and workshops, or by undertaking any other activity to celebrate and promote facilities management.
Are you involved in a World FM Day event? How would you like facility management to be recognized throughout the year?
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation