Securitron, an ASSA ABLOY Group company, has introduced its M380 Series Magnalock, ideal for traffic control in interior access control applications where fail-safe locking operation and free egress are desired. With a 600 pound holding force, the M380 combines ease of installation with stylish appearance. Advanced features include an optional embedded CCTV camera and motion detector.
Featuring a slim 10″ profile, the M380 fits discreetly to complement its surroundings. A protective cover on the lock offers tamper-resistant protection for enclosed features. The Securitron M380 can be used with interior inswing or outswing doors, with metal, wood, or glass doors with aluminum frames. It features a built-in autosensing microprocessor and Securitron’s patented BondSTAT lock bond sensor and door position monitoring for reliable operation.
The M380 can be optionally ordered with a passive infrared adjustable motion detector request-to-exit device (REX) and/or a color or black/white CCTV camera. Other features include a variable 0 to 30 second auto-relock timer, configurable status LED indicator, an anti-tamper switch, and more. The M380 is available in a variety of finishes including satin aluminum, black, brass, bronze, or brown and polished brass.
With this lock, facility professionals benefit from fast, secure installation (typically 30 minutes or less), and its patent-pending template and bracket mounting system enable accurate alignment between the magnet and armature plate to ensure maximum holding force. The ASSA ABLOY Securitron M380 Magnalock carries the company’s MagnaCare lifetime replacement no-fault warranty.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects